Picked up a 17

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
what part number did you use? 11+ plug and play ? i declined the ford steps with my order and was wondering what i was gonna do .

Jmuck

Reaction score
what part number did you use? 11+ plug and play ? i declined the ford steps with my order and was wondering what i was gonna do .

I can't give away my secrets!!!!

J/K. 15 up F150 plug and plays. You have to route the driver side harness across the firewall instead of across the radiator.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't give away my secrets!!!!

J/K. 15 up F150 plug and plays. You have to route the driver side harness across the firewall instead of across the radiator.

were you able to hide it pretty well doing it that way ?

and thanks , i owe you one .

Jmuck

Reaction score
were you able to hide it pretty well doing it that way ?

and thanks , i owe you one .

Pretty much. I need to figure out a nice way to mount the controller. I'll probably make a nice bracket to attach it above the fuse box. Only place you can see the harness is where I ran it just above the ECM.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty much. I need to figure out a nice way to mount the controller. I'll probably make a nice bracket to attach it above the fuse box. Only place you can see the harness is where I ran it just above the ECM.

post pics when you're done please !

Jmuck

Reaction score
Oh and I didn't use the provided lights, I used some Zero dark lighting rock lights instead.

Here's the only place you can see the harness. I need to uncross the wires. It will be a lot cleaner once I build a bracket like I mentioned above.
48E89DF9-FA3D-44CD-9839-D9503D1CC12A_zpsyfzequjn.jpg

Last edited:

Betarocker

Reaction score
AMP says their steps done work on these trucks, well I beg to differ. Just knocked these out real quick tonight. I'm still debating what wheel to go with as as we all know some new styles will be released at SEMA. Lift will be a long arm Full Throttle (12-14", undecided)

Same trigger wires?

Black AOD

Reaction score
Sweet! Im really trying to give my ZR1 a fighting chance but these 17s are gorgeous

Keep ZR1 and buy a 17! lol.

I'm keeping my 6.4 to make a toy/race truck and buying a 17' Lariat or KR to make it my daily lol

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Keep ZR1 and buy a 17! lol.

I'm keeping my 6.4 to make a toy/race truck and buying a 17' Lariat or KR to make it my daily lol

Haha I debated it, but I really don't want 2 big vehicle payments for myself. Already have a new Range Rover to pay for as well hahah.

I've dumped 30k into this ZR1 already so it's tough to let go of haha

Black AOD

Reaction score
Haha I debated it, but I really don't want 2 big vehicle payments for myself. Already have a new Range Rover to pay for as well hahah.

I've dumped 30k into this ZR1 already so it's tough to let go of haha
Yeah I watch your ZR1 vids on IG lol. I know it's fast

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Jmuck

Reaction score
Paint protection film install is 95% done. We just have the hood left. Llumar's pattern for the hood around the lettering was off so we'll finish once they correct it.
23B9E933-9364-46D8-B0F5-02DDDD6929B5_zpsdi3ruzs5.jpg

D3EE2875-AD9C-49B6-B0BE-33E9D95BD754_zpsrq94t9xn.jpg

Latest posts

Members online