PMF "Fabricated Unitized Floating Traction Block"

Strokersace

Reaction score
Not everyone is necessarily easy to deal with, its just the jist of the business.

Its the principle of not wanting to see hard eard dollars go to a product that isnt worth a damn
I understand that completely and can relate from previous sales career. However, is the sale worth the headache? You have to learn that too. I had to choose to walk away from potential customers, even when sales goals were on the line, because the risk was greater than the reward. This guy fits that bill. Either way... Your call.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I understand that completely and can relate from previous sales career. However, is the sale worth the headache? You have to learn that too. I had to choose to walk away from potential customers, even when sales goals were on the line, because the risk was greater than the reward. This guy fits that bill. Either way... Your call.

I have learned that. I've walked away from plenty, but I just think the guy may need a little attention. It is what it is honestly. If he needs a product, we're available ;)

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm guessing Trevor doesn't want him as a customer because he's a dipwad on the forums. All he'll end up doing is b!tching about the product he buys regardless of what it is.

So Jared, maybe you should take Trevor's lead and opt out of selling something to this high strung yoyo.

Jesus.

This is why I'm getting burnt out on these forums because they're filled with assholes. Same with facebook and other forms of social media, it's all really doing nothing for me as I get older.

That being said, it's really hard to buy from Trevor when he doesn't pick up the phone, won't return text, won't return email and nothing on the shops voice mail or their website says they will be out of town... Just throwing that out there, but oh wait I'm an asshole lol. I gave it over a week.

Last edited:

zilla68

Reaction score
TREVOR is on his honeymoon and out of the country right now.
his guys are building orders but not answering the phones I believe I saw.

he is due back this weekend I think he said.

his stuff is worth the wait, no doubt

Strokersace

Reaction score
Maybe his honeymoon is longer than a week. If it was my honeymoon I wouldn't be worried about a damn sale.
But the almighty OLD (my guess is under 25) brettboat wants to find out if something can be custom made for him right effing now!!! Let alone actually buy something.

Last edited:

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
But the almighty OLD (my guess is under 25) brettboat wants to find out if something can be custom made for him right effing now!!! Let alone actually buy something.

Please go and **** yourself as soon as possible.

That being said, I got ahold of someone at PMF. Answered a few quick questions for me. Order has been placed.

Last edited:

shmoozer

Reaction score
It's funny, I had a question for Trevor yesterday. Hit him up on FB, he responded, helped and got me squared away. Then I wished him a happy rest of his vacation. Funny how things work out.

-KCCO-

Strokersace

Reaction score
Please go and **** yourself as soon as possible.

That being said, I got ahold of someone at PMF. Answered a few quick questions for me. Order has been placed.
Haha!! Guess brettboat (err... Bruce Jenner) is a bit sensitive!!

With attitudes like yours, its no wonder you got banned from the depths of PSN.

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Haha!! Guess brettboat (err... Bruce Jenner) is a bit sensitive!!

With attitudes like yours, its no wonder you got banned from the depths of PSN.

You're an idiot. I just try not to go out there because of dumbasses like you

Attachments

• dumbass.jpg
    dumbass.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 171

Strokersace

Reaction score
You're an idiot. I just try not to go out there because of dumbasses like you
Lol! Nice blurry screenshot. What was that thread about anyway... Tranny problems?? That's your lifestyle though so have fun with the pen!s.

Either way, it failed to show that you have been banned for a while on there. I go there to parts shop and watch the idiotness that ensues. Not active like you.

You started coming on here more when they banned you there. If I cared enough I'd go get screenshots! Haha

Last edited:

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Dude, I've already proven you wrong. At this point you're clearly just so ****ing full of yourself that your mid-western asshole self is incapable of doing anything but provoking some kind of confrontation out of me.

Why don't you go get laid (****ing your sister, goat or whatever people from Kansas do), work on your truck, put some OT in at work... Something other than try to start a fight on every single thread I comment on.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Dude, I've already proven you wrong. At this point you're clearly just so ****ing full of yourself that your mid-western asshole self is incapable of doing anything but provoking some kind of confrontation out of me.

Why don't you go get laid (****ing your sister, goat or whatever people from Kansas do), work on your truck, put some OT in at work... Something other than try to start a fight on every single thread I comment on.
Lmao!! No you didn't prove me wrong. You just avoided admitting you got banned over there for being a dumba$$ Billy!

Coming from the guy from western Colorado... Where the men are men and the sheep run scared! Oh the irony.

Last edited:

old man dave

Reaction score
He's not from Colorado, he's a product of the part of the country where Jeff Foxworthy says "you know when you are a redneck when your family tree looks like a telephone pole"

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lmao!! No you didn't prove me wrong. You just avoided admitting you got banned over there for being a dumba$$ Billy!

Coming from the guy from western Colorado... Where the men are men and the sheep run scared! Oh the irony.

Despite the countless post I've made on there since this thread, really?

Latest posts

Members online