PMF Lift Installed

Pahrump

Reaction score
So I bought me another 6.4 after rolling my black truck over....I drove it stock for a few months then called up Trevor for another lift. This is my second PMF lift...first was the big 20" airbag lift 4 link front and rear. It was a no brainer to choose Trevor again when it came time for a big lift.

I started out wanting just maybe 11-12" well that changed as Trevor was building the lift. It all ended up around 15" total lift...and I was pretty luck to get a set of the brand new Traction bars.

The lift consists of traction blocks in the rear and a shackle reversal using the stock leafs. Front is Trevors 4 link with new crossmember and transfer case clocking ring. Using spacers and Icon springs for the height.

PMF track bar and just received my bigger stronger PMF drag link that I need to get installed.

As you can see I had everything powdercoated white and IMO it all came out great. I have a few details to finish up still...one piece driveshaft will be ready monday, I need to have shocks re valved and order my brakelines.

I will take more pictures this coming week after I clean it all up...I will get closeups of the components etc.

I want to thank Trevor for the great product and its been a pleasure doing business with him and his company again.

Scott

42c489a3.jpg

c764b20b.jpg

579f66c4.jpg

984ed274.jpg

Few more pics.
47b04026.jpg

440bfede.jpg

My boys love the fact that I have a big truck again....their smiles worth worth doing the lift alone.
f817637a.jpg

29978130.jpg

Got it a little muddy already...lol
ea8e24da.jpg

superstroked

Reaction score
Looks awesome...I was looking at the shackles the other day and noticed I could get quite a bit of lift going that route and it would flatten out the leaf. How does it ride in comparison?

JMart

Reaction score
I think this one looks better than the black one did with the orange lift. And I really liked that truck.

Pahrump

Reaction score
I think this one looks better than the black one did with the orange lift. And I really liked that truck.

I agree...told Trevor the same thing and he agrees as well.

Yes AMP steps with the extensions are on the list...hopefully in a week or so.

Thanks for the good words fellas.

I will get some pics of the suspension monday or tuesday after I clean it all up...I drove it today in the rain so its a little dirty.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks way good Scott. U turned that stock pos into another gem. Ditch them running boards like yesterday. LOL

Pahrump

Reaction score
5120 Bilsteins right now...I can have these revalved...or go with FOX..which I am thinking I am...just 2.0s though

Having 9607854785679670786476869097 fancy shocks on my trucks dont get me off...4 shocks that are valved right work just fine.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
What? I can't believe you don't like 98574895 shocks at once?? LOL This has me thinking I want Trevor to build me some three link rear arms.

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
5120 Bilsteins right now...I can have these revalved...or go with FOX..which I am thinking I am...just 2.0s though

Having 9607854785679670786476869097 fancy shocks on my trucks dont get me off...4 shocks that are valved right work just fine.

That's kinda what I'm after that's why I don't have dual steering stabilizers I hate the look... but I have a pmf/icon lift and I'm not all that happy with my icon shocks on gravel roads I've been talking with Trevor about it he recommended bilstein 5160"s

Latest posts

Members online