PMF Lift Installed

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
That's kinda what I'm after that's why I don't have dual steering stabilizers I hate the look... but I have a pmf/icon lift and I'm not all that happy with my icon shocks on gravel roads I've been talking with Trevor about it he recommended bilstein 5160"s

Funny thing.... I just sold my "Icon" shocks to a member. And when he got them, he sent back a pic of the bottom of the "Icon" shock..... Bilstein 5100 was stamped into it..... I know they were Icons, I bought them from Jeff Dodd, and he paid for Icons... Turns out Icon sub'ed their stuff out to Bilstien, and then sold them as Icons....

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Funny thing.... I just sold my "Icon" shocks to a member. And when he got them, he sent back a pic of the bottom of the "Icon" shock..... Bilstein 5100 was stamped into it..... I know they were Icons, I bought them from Jeff Dodd, and he paid for Icons... Turns out Icon sub'ed their stuff out to Bilstien, and then sold them as Icons....

I will check mine tomorrow I bet that's what I have they look identical to my uncles Chevy 5100... I bought them from topguncustomz two years ago so who knows I just know they don't perform terrible over rough terrain!!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I will check mine tomorrow I bet that's what I have they look identical to my uncles Chevy 5100... I bought them from topguncustomz two years ago so who knows I just know they don't perform terrible over rough terrain!!

I bought a set of icon shocks for my old 05 about 2 years ago and when they came in was checking them out and making sure they weren't damaged from shipping and the BILSTIEN stamp was on every shock

Pahrump

Reaction score
I dont have your cell anymore...Im sure cody does I will get it from him...Ill try to call you tomorrow...I can get anything you need for that RZR...thats what we do man!

Latest posts

Members online