Porting 6.0 exhaust manifolds

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I bought a set to ceramic coated manifolds and I am going to match port them. Any weak points in the manifolds I should stay away from?

White_monster

Reaction score
Tadd told me to remove a bit of material were the port turns as it comes from the head into the manifold. There pretty thick too. I just used a die grinder and a few burrs as well as a flapper wheel afterwards. He said there wasn't a lot to gain by porting the manifolds. Good to see ya over here Will

Erikclaw

Reaction score
NO no no, I didn't do it so it must not have that much to it. LOL. I really never thought about it. Every little bit helps.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I still need to order up pipes and get them coated. Where did you have yours done? (Erikclaw) Im not sending them to Canada Shane.LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I had them done by Jet Hot. It was their (extreme?) coating. Withstand up to 2000+ degrees. Only one shop in the country applies it. Well so I was told. I can get more info on it if you need it. Wayne at Toxic set it up when I was there.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I had them done by Jet Hot. It was their (extreme?) coating. Withstand up to 2000+ degrees. Only one shop in the country applies it. Well so I was told. I can get more info on it if you need it. Wayne at Toxic set it up when I was there.

Pm me the info. I will probably order them from Rudys. Empire said they could make a set too but never got back to me.

White_monster

Reaction score
I'm getting all new exhaust stuff and turbos and I want all my exhaust pieces to be jet hot silver to match. Plus I need the aux wastegate for the max powers so I need new up pipes.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I figured the up pipes had to be changed out. A whole color swap too? You need more spare time. ha ha

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Pm me the info. I will probably order them from Rudys. Empire said they could make a set too but never got back to me.

Ok, will do. If you don't hear from me in a couple of days send me a msg to remind me. Will be busy mon and tues.

Latest posts

Members online