POWER-STRUCK Tunes

darkside708

Reaction score
So I've been thinking about trying a different tuner... Looking at these reviews I think a hydra with Justin's tunes may be my next purchase!

MossBack

Reaction score
So I've been thinking about trying a different tuner... Looking at these reviews I think a hydra with Justin's tunes may be my next purchase!

You won't be disappointed! His customer service is top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

blk99

Reaction score
I would like to send one off to these guys.... i like my tunes but who knows, there might be better out there, i dont wanna be bias....

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Turbo Man

Reaction score
I ordered a Hydra today should be at my house on Wednesday. I talked with Power-Struck today and I liked what he had to say, verry helpful. I'm going to be trying Power-Struck tuning so I will have some input on the tuning in a few day. Now with people moving to the Hydra im sure more used TS chips will become available. I may be selling mine some time soon also.

riverboy460

Reaction score
After reading through this post on his tunes. I can not add any info on his tuning abilities however I can speak for the awesome customer service Justin has etc. I bought a E99 f350 last aug and wanted to some upgrades. I made posts on here etc. he gave me some awesome info. Quick responses to pm's sent and phone calls. Purchased a php hydra from him and I am still soo impressed with his service and fast shipping of parts. I just wish more people/shops were like him. I will continue to buy parts from him when im in need.

If you read this Justin thanks for everything. I have no relation to him other then being a very very satisfied customer. Keep up the good work. Don't think you have anything to worry about with all the satisfied people on her talking about how professional you are. Thanks.

10shots

Reaction score
Any one resently got powerstruck tunes, how you like them compared to others

Last edited:

Petro

Reaction score
Any one resently got powerstruck tunes, how you like them compared to others

Since I made the original post, I've ran his tunes on 3 or 4 7.3's and was always very happy. I've since moved on from the 7.3 platform but I wouldn't hesitate to run his tuning if I bought another. Its top notch.

10shots

Reaction score
I have ********s , php , sdk , Tryrant , TDP , H&H tunes , I like ********s transmission tuning an SDK engine tuning , trying to find something with good power and good trans tuning , PHP tunes need a revision with the trans tuning , but there customer service is kinda poor these days , can't get any help

10shots

Reaction score
Tune update

Trans tuning ain't as good as ********S , engine tuning is as good

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.