More Power?

• Powermax

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 64/71/70 + diverter

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

motoxracer42

Reaction score
havnt yet i was thinking about it. do you guys know how accurate the OBD port EBP readings are? im not seeing anything higher then 58 at WOT i know thats good im just hopeing that they are right

Well i know on my truck my scan tool includes atmospheric pressure so usually dependong on your altitude it adds 14-15 psi. check it at idle. Mines around about there. You just subtract that from your drive pressure reading.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So what do you get more power out of? The 64 or the powermax?

motoxracer42

Reaction score
what up brody. where you been.
i use a t fitting where the factory ebp sensor it and just run off that. works great an its easy.

redracer62

Reaction score
What are your mods that ran the time in your sig?
225 injectors, 64mm non vgt, and innovative tunes are the biggest part that got those times. all of the other mods are the things that go along with them.

what up brody. where you been.
i use a t fitting where the factory ebp sensor it and just run off that. works great an its easy.

ive been here matt, just lingering around lol. that will work for the pressure reading just as good. probably a little easier to hook it up in that spot also.

strokin6L

Reaction score

Matt, now that you mention the EBP sensor...i've seen some pics of guys with coiled copper tubing with the boost line attached to it. Is this what you have attatched to the T-fitting, then the boost line attatched to the copper tubing? If so how many coils of copper did you make and what size are the coils? I have the fittings and copper tubing to get the reading from the EBP sensor, now i just need another boost gauge.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
Matt, now that you mention the EBP sensor...i've seen some pics of guys with coiled copper tubing with the boost line attached to it. Is this what you have attatched to the T-fitting, then the boost line attatched to the copper tubing? If so how many coils of copper did you make and what size are the coils? I have the fittings and copper tubing to get the reading from the EBP sensor, now i just need another boost gauge.

use a couple feet of the copper and coil it up so it can cool before it hits that plastic crap lol. thats pretty much it.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Does it matter where the coils are...whether they are close to the EBP sensor or at the other end towards the 1/8" nylon boost hose? I'm guessing probably more towards the EBP sensor so that they cool the exhaust enough that it doesn't melt the nylon...right? I got it at LOWES and they didn't have 1/8" like i wanted only 1/4...so i got 1/4. Here's some pics i got mocked up from the EBP sensor bracket and tube.

second pic is of my soot filter i made...and filled with some fine steel wool.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

redracer62

Reaction score
Does it matter where the coils are...whether they are close to the EBP sensor or at the other end towards the 1/8" nylon boost hose? I'm guessing probably more towards the EBP sensor so that they cool the exhaust enough that it doesn't melt the nylon...right? I got it at LOWES and they didn't have 1/8" like i wanted only 1/4...so i got 1/4. Here's some pics i got mocked up from the EBP sensor bracket and tube.

second pic is of my soot filter i made...and filled with some fine steel wool.

yeah i forgot to tell you about a filter haha. mine is steel wool to just a little longer than that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.