Progress thread

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
It won't be sold. It ain't worth ****. Might as well get it to run high 11s and keep it. Probably going to build a drag bike (kz1000) next winter so I quit trying to go fast in a heavy truck with a pos engine.

Bikes are fun. But not everyone can build a fast truck. That's the fun. I'd build and make it weekend warrior. It's your baby after all just like the rest of us.

swinky

Reaction score
Yeah it'll see 11s. I'm not building a billet rod motor though. I can build a 9 second bike for the cost of a billet rod short block.

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
Yeah it'll see 11s. I'm not building a billet rod motor though. I can build a 9 second bike for the cost of a billet rod short block.

you could buy a 08 gsxr 1000, power commader, & 40hp dry shot and run mid 9s all day. lol:rockon:

or put u a paddle tire on that bistch & do some dirt drag racing!!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Yeah for sure. Geo metro on 14s.
This is you all day homie!
b887654b7b60bdf44e8dce8f3aaedbd1.jpg
Pimped out Metro FTW!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
pimpin aint easy dawg. and to me it dont make 1 *** what i DD, long as i got somethin.

if i didnt have a DD i would have been walking 8 out of the 11 months this year:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I agree 100%. DD's are to put miles on and beat up and just have to get from point A to point B.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

swinky

Reaction score
Everything is slowly coming together. Doing rod bearings but not mains. A dd will happen sometime next year. Thinking about getting a little ranger.

Latest posts

Members online