Project Bride of Godzilla

2stangs8689

Reaction score
Looks kick azz so far Mike, what spec cage is in that?

And I too have Vent Visors, rains too damn much here, and I always have a window down.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i wasnt trying to knock the visor things, just poking ryan. although you will never see those on my vehicle. fashion before function.

Wayne

Reaction score
Just a thought on the paint... what about part gloss, part flat? You could break it up just like you would any 2 tone scheme? Not that my vote counts for much, but if it's getting a flat color, black wheels & dark light inserts with no chrome would be the way to go for me. If any of you have seen bently @ h&s's 6.7, you'd know what I'm talking about on the dark stuff.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I think a lot of these colors being posted look nice due to the car they're on. Of course a flat gun metal grey looks badass on a bentley or AMG benz... cause you never see it. I see more trucks with flat colors now more than ever. Not saying it's bad, but these cars are definitely helping the appeal of the color.

JMart

Reaction score
When I started building my truck I was thinking about doing gun metal gray. I almost bought this bike but decided to I couldn't wait to try to find one and just bought the black version instead.
2010-Honda-Fury-bike-wallpaper.jpg

I decided not to go that route after realizing my mustang is almost the same color, just gloss.
e21dc82f.jpg

I think your truck is going to look kick @ss no matter what color you paint it. I don't think any of the droolers here will be disappointed.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Just a thought on the paint... what about part gloss, part flat? You could break it up just like you would any 2 tone scheme? Not that my vote counts for much, but if it's getting a flat color, black wheels & dark light inserts with no chrome would be the way to go for me. If any of you have seen bently @ h&s's 6.7, you'd know what I'm talking about on the dark stuff.

If I remember right, Mike said he planned on using chrome wheels.

I agree with MDub's post.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
In true honor of said heritage Robert ...make sure Mike gets his rag back with full hydraulic control of...front..back...and side to side bro.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Any updates on this? I was super excited to see/hear about these billet heads, then everything went quiet...

RedSmokey

Reaction score
BigR said he was thinking of turning up Godzilla so this probably still has a ways to go... But I'm still interested/curious as well.

Mdub707

Reaction score
What about the billet heads that were destined for Rudy's truck? Never heard any more on that either...

Latest posts

Members online