Project Bride of Godzilla

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
I'm dign the porches color. Bad ass trailer for sure like the winch for the door and like the giant mirror. Dude I'm coming to topeka fo sho
Happy to see the monster come together.
That color and a PSA sticker would look friggn tits on the lower bed and door? What an idear

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
yep, you helped out int he beginning. you were taller than you seemed online. it really wont be long now til she stretches her legs, she just may not be at fighting form/weight suspension wise when she does.

I always seem bigger in person than online. I am sure she will be rough at the start, just be cool to see it or be part of getting it to the next level.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I always seem bigger in person than online. I am sure she will be rough at the start, just be cool to see it or be part of getting it to the next level.

oh you'll be part of it. you're already on the crew.

BFT

Reaction score
Well, I'm about 2 hours from the NM/Colorado state line. I'm going to take a small nap and get there by 5 or so. I'm not doing the single day hauls anymore... Those are painful LOL

Kind

Reaction score
Gun metal would look nice.

Chrome rims ***s it all up tho:slap:

zabeard

Reaction score
Well, I'm about 2 hours from the NM/Colorado state line. I'm going to take a small nap and get there by 5 or so. I'm not doing the single day hauls anymore... Those are painful LOL

pussy...

I thought you were all about non stop hauls... ;)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Gun metal would look nice.

Chrome rims ***s it all up tho:slap:

You see big tire cars with black wheels? They look like ****. That's almost as bad as dudes with the window guards or whatever you call those black plastic things that go on the window to block wind.

Black 08

Reaction score
Bretts Car 016.jpg This is a realy cool color its off of a 350z

Mdub707

Reaction score
Whoa! What's wrong with ventvisors? I don't know how anyone doesn't have them! They're for having the windows down when it's raining out... I guess So Cal probably doesn't have to worry about that too much! When you sit in a truck driving 8+ hours in a snow storm and just need some fresh air, it's nice to be able to crack the windows without worrying about slushy/sloppy mess coming in the truck!

Sick drag truck you're building here, I'm super excited to see this come together!

Black08, that color is really nice too... or maybe the car just makes it look nice.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That paint looks great on that car, but on a low race truck just don't see it coming off as nice. I can't really explain why. I think that color would look great with clear on it.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Idk.... that color is so sick and not really ever done... I guess Im all about doin stuff that no one has before tho... I say dare to be different!

Kind

Reaction score
You see big tire cars with black wheels? They look like ****. That's almost as bad as dudes with the window guards or whatever you call those black plastic things that go on the window to block wind.

There are other colours besides black.

Latest posts

Members online