Project Gold Digger

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of gold on vehicles, but I really like how this thing is looking. Should definitely be different from the crowd, in a good way.

shmoozer

Reaction score
That was the goal. Building something clean and classy that stands apart from all the red and blue lifts out there.

For clean and classy I would lose the light bar on the roof. Seems kinda played out these days but that's just me. Nice truck...er...rendering regardless. Can't wait to see the finished product!!

-KCCO-

TripleE44

Reaction score
What's up with that piece in the bumper? Is that gonna be a production piece? I think I saw that and a different valence piece on Kris' SEMA truck this year. Really cleans up the front bumper a lot.

Reaction score
Yeah, thats a piece that Kris made for his truck. I am working with him trying to get it in production and I will help him sell it. Its such a nice clean piece that will fill up that bumper. Also his lower valance is killer.

Layson

Reaction score
You are going to love those front and rear trusses! You going with shock mounts on the rear truss?

JMart

Reaction score
You guys can also follow the build page on Facebook.

facebook.com/dig4gld

and my Facebook page

facebook.com/thedieselcartel

Done. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. You haven't let me down yet on your builds. Doubt this one will either.

Reaction score
Finally have some parts arriving!

Got a set of take off painted bumpers that are going to be sent out to the painter next week.

Got all my Icon components. OUO Stuff should be here next wednesday.

Once i get all the parts, off to powder coat they go and then its still for install!
photo12_zpsd87addcb.jpg

photo22_zpsd1f86268.jpg

photo31_zps60d518db.jpg

Layson

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it with the front and rear truss's with those shocks :)

Clean-15

Reaction score
Kris has some good style and taste which is why i chose him to do my rendering. Cant wait to see what he has in store for me on the final image.

Hey InMotionJosh, can you share what it costs to have a rendering like that done? Roughly maybe?