Project Gold Digger

Spatel23

Reaction score
Was wondering when you would post it.
Looks killer

Text me a vid of the headlights in action with signals etc when you get a chance.

Solo350

Reaction score
Just caught a glimpse of the truck on the road passing me on Federal highway in Pompano/LHP. That truck looks even better when you see it in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vrog

Reaction score
Josh's truck is on point……. I was lucky enough to find time to hang out with him for a day when he was putting the finishing touches on. Maybe I should rephrase it, I got way too sunburned and my wife let me go play while she stayed at the beach with her sister and friends LOL

His truck looks amazing in person. You can't get the full effect of the gold until you see it in person. Get the headlights on and get us some professional pics buddy:toast::toast:

MorganM

Reaction score
The fog lights...wow, they fit perfect in the bumper.

When are the associated brackets and PnP wiring going up in your store?

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I must say that I didn't think that I would like the gold. I thought it would be gaudy as hell! I WAS WAY WRONG!!! LOL

The truck looks awesome! !!

sent from my little slice of heaven (the bathroom)

Buck1

Reaction score
Agree with what all have said, good work on the color accents in the right places!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I must say that I didn't think that I would like the gold. I thought it would be gaudy as hell! I WAS WAY WRONG!!! LOL

The truck looks awesome! !!

sent from my little slice of heaven (the bathroom)
Thanks, and thats what most people thought. I knew the colors could work. Alsmost changed my mind last minute. Glad i stuck with it.

Damn Josh! I love it.
Thanks!

Every truck you build is amazing!
Thank you!

Agree with what all have said, good work on the color accents in the right places!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

THanks!

Reaction score
Looks like Retro Shopped got my new headlights finished up and they should arrive to me on Thursday of this week!

They are painted to match the truck, satin black buckets, and gold projectors. We are 99% sure that this is the first true dual projector setup done in an 11-15 super duty. Typically the top projector is just a "dummy" and there for looks only. Jeremy @ RetroShop took the time and made a real projector work there. These lights will have HID in top and bottom projectors and will be totally functional.

The next slick setup that we came up with is that I didn't want a bunch of HALOs showing all over the light. I did want a running light but wanted to make sure I was legal and had turn signals. Jeremy ended up getting me some switchback halos. These will run white when the running lights are on but when I hit the flashers or the signals they will flash yellow.
2014-05-31172612_zps7c2b9daa.jpg

2014-05-31172544_zpsc1f22a4e.jpg

2014-05-31172640_zpsad68fe4b.jpg

2014-05-31171557_zpsf3f25d0a.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.