Project Papa Smurf

Chris

Reaction score
Well, couldnt really come up with any other name and its blue, so well go with Papa Smurf. Sold my 6.0 about 2 months ago and got a 6.7. Its a lariat 250 w/ black interior. Last week the modifications got under way. So far heres the list:

7 inch icon front kit
6 inch BDS rear springs
Icon piggy back resi's in front and icon VS series in rear
OUO adjustable ALA's.
37x13.50r22 Toyo mt's
22x12.5 american force super singles w/ adapters
Painted kr bumpers to match the ford blue.
Painted grille surround
2wd lower valence
limo tint all the way around
H&S mini maxx
5 inch MBRP straight exhaust.

Next up is OUO adjustable traction bars, amp steps, and some stereo work. As soon as we can get our hands on some tuning software you can bet Panty Dropper v6.7 will find itself at home too. Also debating having the headlights done blue inside and keeping the reflector, and smoking the rears blue as well. just not sure if there is such a thing as too much blue and if there is, when is it? Your guys thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated because im on the fence. Gotta admit, The II twin turbo kit is looking pretty slick as well, but thatll be way down the road as this is going to stay my dd. Here are some pics, hope you guys enjoy as much as ive enjoyed building it so far.

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

Last edited:

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks fellas!

Gare, i bet youre ready for the lift man. once you have a lifted truck its hard to get away from them from a looks stand point.

morepower02

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Perfect color and perfect amount of chrome. Thanks for not putting black wheels on it like every swingin dick has...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks fellas!

Gare, i bet youre ready for the lift man. once you have a lifted truck its hard to get away from them from a looks stand point.

Sure is! 2.5 was an improvement ...but not enough.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Great looking rig. I would say maybe a light blue on the headlights, not as dark as the body. Not sure but thinking the differences in color may be cool. Rears, not sure. Maybe light tint with a hint of blue??