Project Papa Smurf

jdc753

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful!! Thats my favorite factory color and the lift and wheel/tire combo is perfect, great stance and great proportions.

David S.

Reaction score
looks sick!

recon mirror lenses in black? black tails for sure I'd say And a little bit of blue in the headlights

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Recon lenses on the mirrors are definately a must. Jesse, you got a PM! i screwed up its not a flo-pro its an MBRP 5 inch aluminized.

Last edited:

4tonGT40

Reaction score
nice Rig Man!! what kinda wheels are those? Do they offer them in stock dimentions for a 2008 f250 King Ranch? i think my wheels are 20"'s

Chris

Reaction score
They are American Force super single 10 lugs. they are 22x12.5. American force has soem direct bolt on wheels now as well, but most of their stuff is wide and would take some kind of lifted suspension or at least leveled and careful planning on the tires.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Looks great!!!

What about paint-able mirrors to go with the smoked lenses??
I would experiment with the headlights and see what you like best (it's only money, right? ;) ). I'll admit, it's hard to decide what would look best without seeing it on the truck. Other than that, I'd say it's damn near perfect!!

Latest posts

Members online