Project Wheels Up

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Before I post pics of the finished product later, let's remember where it started!

2012-09-23_15-16-22_271.jpg

IMG_36030844085710.jpg

Last edited:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I want to do super street because there's no way I could compete in pro street. Problem is the hood stack and no down pipe yet to move it. I don't even have the new nitrous kit yet.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
your going to regret the rattle can if you ever go to do a real paint job but it does look better.

Pro street and superstreet arent that much different time wise anyway i wouldnt worry about it. Your suspension wont let you run superstreet.

on edit, technically you can run superstreet but i bet the tech guys freak out about the coil overs and stuff, they probably cant tell the difference between that and a back half.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Yeah I know, but I knew that before I did it. I just hated it enough before that I was willing to do anything to help it till I get a real paint job. Besides, it won't be too bad since I'll be getting a new fiberglass body anyway.

I was actually hoping the suspension would qualify for super street. Technically it's just a trac bar setup using coil over shocks instead of regular shocks. It's not actually a 4 link or a 5 link.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah i agree, you might have to show him the rules, and that you still have a factory frame ect. I still really dont think it matters, they should combine the two classes anyway and make superstreet a 10.5 class or 10.9

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.