pull/racer build

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
well figure Id start a thread on this new project, since I wrote off my 07 harley a few months ago I since then pick up a 07 Lariat with tan Interior

So since I just happened to have a set of harley davidson seats kicking around lol I decided to swap out the interior (picss coming ) Black seats with tan interior has a unique look I think

Now for the fun stuff, A real nice guy in alberta gave me a pretty wicked deal on his race motor and nadp trans i couldnt pass up lol

going to stay with a single turbo for now to match up with the monster hybrids that just so happens got left in the motor :D as of right now i will be using a s475 with race cover 75/83/1.00

going to swap axels in from old truck 430 gears with locker up front and tru trac in rear

I will try to keep the tread updated as it comes together heres a pic of the motor and upipes mounted

Attachments

• photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    526.8 KB · Views: 242

andrewsteelerford05

Reaction score
Yea that's alot of fuel, the s475 can't even come close to cleaning those. What size nozzle?

I don't have a problem cleaning the 350/100s. Mine are getting the upgraded 7mm plungers and also made into hybrids. Jesse going to make them bigger then 350s when they are done. Said would have no problem on the street, jesse has got his tuning spot on now.

swinky

Reaction score
I don't have a problem cleaning the 350/100s. Mine are getting the upgraded 7mm plungers and also made into hybrids. Jesse going to make them bigger then 350s when they are done. Said would have no problem on the street, jesse has got his tuning spot on now.
Can you even move 350 with a 100 nozzle?

andrewsteelerford05

Reaction score
Can you even move 350 with a 100 nozzle?

Yeah it moved real good with jesse warren custom tune he put in it. Jesse ran them in his shop truck for a while. But mine are being made into hybrids with the 7mm plungers upgrades and nozzle being changed. Jesse never said what the nozzles are going to be now. He just said that they will have more flow.

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
would it just be the tcm that would needed to be changed out for a 6.4 one for that to work or is that even possible?

whats everyones thoughts on a BDS 4" lift?

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with bd diesel about a tap shifter for the 6.0 looks like there in development right now could be released early summer no guarantees tho

Latest posts

Members online