• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Punisher Truck For Sale

imelmo

Reaction score
Did the motor that was in it when it sold have Crowers? Or just factory forged.

Forged, just like its original set-up. 38r, Mini-mes, Terminator, DI fuel system and intercooler, headstuds, and of course nitrous.

I believe he was going to or had put a Swamp's setup in it last I talked to him though.

Smokin444

Reaction score
That'd be awesome! I think I've talked to or gotten pm's back from Joe like maybe two or three times since I sold it. It'd just be nice to know what it's doing now (and if he's selling it :D ). I know he rarely gets on the forums and is hard to get ahold of by phone too for that matter.

I asked loconut21 on the nation awhile ago if it was for sale and he said yes. I believe the price for it was 15,000 but could have gone up since then.

imelmo

Reaction score
I asked loconut21 on the nation awhile ago if it was for sale and he said yes. I believe the price for it was 15,000 but could have gone up since then.

Yeah, I just checked and he hasn't been on there again since November.

imelmo

Reaction score
Also gave me his number if you want it.....

Pretty sure I still have it but I sent you a pm to make sure it's the right one. He's as hard to get ahold of by phone as on the interweb though, lol.

Latest posts

Members online