Race stories

08stroker350

Reaction score
Just wanting to see what you guys have raced and won in your powerstrokes. I've beaten numerous new cummins and duramaxs.. Haven't lost to a diesel yet with the 250 tune. Beat a couple new camaros last summer that were bone stock too and lots of other ricers ... I don't know why they try!
:ford:

sootie

Reaction score
i think you will find that on this site, track times are the only stories that hold any weight....

just FYI

dsberman94

Reaction score
This is gonna be worthless without a ton of video links.

Because this one time I found Bigfoot ***in a unicorn in the forbidden forest then I beat them all in a race to Cinderella's castle in my ford duracum. See the issue?

littleredstroker

Reaction score
OP... login to facebook. Search for the powerstroke FB page. Ask this question there, you will get a lot more responses.

as previously stated, I could tell you how many 10 second cars ive raced and won, I could tell you how many times ive been ticketed for racing, I could tell you how many times I Ran from the cops and got away... but the truth is that's all BS... stories mean nothing. track times or videos

Stroked777

Reaction score
Raced a Merc SLS AMG light to light one night and had him every time. I boost launched and he had a surprised look on his face when he meet me at the next light

Stroked777

Reaction score
OP... login to facebook. Search for the powerstroke FB page. Ask this question there, you will get a lot more responses.

as previously stated, I could tell you how many 10 second cars ive raced and won, I could tell you how many times ive been ticketed for racing, I could tell you how many times I Ran from the cops and got away... but the truth is that's all BS... stories mean nothing. track times or videos

Well you think people would be truthfull. No shame in lossing to a sports car with a 8k lbs truck. You can always use the excuse " this truck isn't ment to go fast" when you lose. Then if you win you can rub it in their face with the same line

dsberman94

Reaction score
This will be like what happened to me on my way home from work. For some reason every person who owns a gas job truck thinks they can beat diesels. First off I ate this idiot in my 80hp daily tune but he's gonna say he won because he got a nose out on me when I wasn't trying to do anything. Then when I could tell he was trying I put my foot in the floor and the truck locked up the tc and I pulled on him to over 100 before I let off and he did the loser fly by. But like I said it's worthless without a video or more than one person to say what happened.

You would think people would be honest about stupid chit like that but they aren't. The only thing is that I did "run" from police the day I bought this truck and got away. Without actual proof of a dyno number for those conversations or a track time or video it means nothing in the end. Even if you are being completely honest. Too many people talk to much BS to believe it all.

skobiak

Reaction score
Had my a$$ handed to me by a stock looking fox body mustang. I could hear his turbo whistle through my closed window. No shame in losing like that.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
This will be like what happened to me on my way home from work. For some reason every person who owns a gas job truck thinks they can beat diesels. First off I ate this idiot in my 80hp daily tune but he's gonna say he won because he got a nose out on me when I wasn't trying to do anything. Then when I could tell he was trying I put my foot in the floor and the truck locked up the tc and I pulled on him to over 100 before I let off and he did the loser fly by. But like I said it's worthless without a video or more than one person to say what happened.

You would think people would be honest about stupid chit like that but they aren't. The only thing is that I did "run" from police the day I bought this truck and got away. Without actual proof of a dyno number for those conversations or a track time or video it means nothing in the end. Even if you are being completely honest. Too many people talk to much BS to believe it all.

Beat him in your 80hp tune? Damn, must have been like a low 16 second truck LOL LOL

7.3 racing stories....LOL

tuned 7.3 racing stories... LOL :lame:

OBS F350

Reaction score
Why bust the op's balls over this thread? Its pretty easy to tell if someone is fos. Most the guys on this forum will be honest and if not who cares.

In my 6.0 I have beat some 2v 4.6 mustangs, lots of tuned duramax/Cummins trucks from light to light. I'll see if I can dig up a video of me running a kid in a bulliit mustang last summer.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I beat my buddy's 4cyl ranger once in my 2wd tuned 7.3. It was extreme. His truck made 104hp on the rollers, pretty wild.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.