Radically Redesigned Wicked Wheel® makes 43 PSI on my STOCK turbo!

Fordguy100

Reaction score
Would be nice to see what your exhaust backpressure and intake air temp is to get a real good understanding of what the new wheel is doing.

Sounds much better!

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Would be nice to see what your exhaust backpressure and intake air temp is to get a real good understanding of what the new wheel is doing.

Sounds much better!

Backpressure is 51-52 PSI with stock wheel and 52-53 PSI with new Wicked Wheel. Didn't datalog MAT, although I'd expect some temp rise from the higher boost level. I don't see it as a significant concern, though.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
According to Bobs Facebook page it'll be in the $150 range. A great price for a product that works! Awesome job on the testing. When we get an excursion, I believe this is the route we'll go as opposed to a 38r.

sent from the sea

Power Hungry

Reaction score
In talking to Bob last night, he was saying that they were actually looking at $229.00 retail for the wheel. I'll confirm with him today on that.

Beanhead

Reaction score
In talking to Bob last night, he was saying that they were actually looking at $229.00 retail for the wheel. I'll confirm with him today on that.

Still cheaper than a whole new turbo set up.

This would go good with a Van Turbo,238/100,and Matt's tunes!

Matt you work on this yet?????

Gearhead

Reaction score
Wow, if he could translate this to a 38r size it would be killer too....

dietoremain

Reaction score
There is a 38r version being tested as well.

I signed up to be a tester and I'll keep ya'll updated on what this thing does. He said a few details obviously needa to be handled before he sends them out(a few weeks, which is fine since Christmas is coming anyway).