RCD Truck Pull in October

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Might be a long shot but is anyone close to me going to this pull? I have something that needs to be delivered to Jared and I'm leary on shipping it because its fragile and I'm afraid UPS might screw it up.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Might be a long shot but is anyone close to me going to this pull? I have something that needs to be delivered to Jared and I'm leary on shipping it because its fragile and I'm afraid UPS might screw it up.

Im going to Rudys, and im pretty sure Jared will be there?...not exactly close but i could meet you in Uniontown and take it to Rudys and give it to him, if its not good enough to say it fell outta my truck along the ride:pint:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Im going to Rudys, and im pretty sure Jared will be there?...not exactly close but i could meet you in Uniontown and take it to Rudys and give it to him, if its not good enough to say it fell outta my truck along the ride:pint:

What day would you be running through Uniontown?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm in Morgantown WV I could meet you on union town whenever as long as I don't have class it's only a 25 min drive for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustball8504

Reaction score
That could work for me, just need to make sure Jared will actually be at Rudys.

Jared, when will you know if you can pull at Rudys??

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
That could work for me, just need to make sure Jared will actually be at Rudys.

Jared, when will you know if you can pull at Rudys??

As soon as Aaron gives me the clear that I won't get DQed on arrival. Otherwise I may just fly down.

Evidently the locals frown upon a guy driving 23 hours and winning both classes.. :poke:

Sent from somewhere away from my desk using magic.

Latest posts

Members online