Redneck, cheap dual hpop

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
I've been running it for two yrs now, Ivan built something simular, a few others have to, works good, its not a kit for sale, just a cheap project that happened to work

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I've been running it for two yrs now, Ivan built something simular, a few others have to, works good, its not a kit for sale, just a cheap project that happened to work

I believe warren made a kit like you did Shawn that he's selling now

g2shuck

Reaction score
would somebody be willing to help me design my own? for personal use only not to sell

g2shuck

Reaction score
got 225/100s going in saturday but would eventualy like to run a hybrid over 400cc in a built race motor

g2shuck

Reaction score
I called elite today and they said that since I have a BPD oil cooler it would be easiet to pull from the return line after the cooler plus the oil would already be cooled and filtered there

Jwarren

Reaction score
Yeah, but I do not like the way he is pulling the oil for it.

Oil for our kit can be pulled from anywhere on the pan. Got to keep in mind that most end users are not going to want to drop the pan in order to install a twin pump kit. Kit is design to install in 20 Min. Oil is not pulled from the very bottom a 3/4" stub rises into the bottom of the pan. Full season of use I never had a problem with it.

Spectre32

Reaction score
I guess my question is pretty open ended since anything can be done if you have the tools and mindset.

Latest posts

Members online