Road trip in the 450!

bigaF250

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys already have looked but I just checked the national weather map. I would drop to I70 on the way back and try to duck the snow. Cheyenne is getting hit with it right now and looks like it's moving east from there. I'm no weather man by any means but I hate when I get caught in a storm while loaded...

jdgleason

Reaction score
We are looking at weather maps now... We are pretty screwed it looks like.

The disc put too much tongue weight on the truck, we ended up leaving it there. We should have added bags to this thing. I didn't notice how far the axles were back on the dyno until right before we left.

edena4y2.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
2,800 Miles or so. Lol in 3 days...

I would not recommend this to a friend.

Lol that's a normal thing for me buddy. Hauled Dallas penn's duramax from Pensacola to north of state college and back, picked doors up in d.c. And came home 2570 from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. Always fun lol 2573 when I got home!!!! Got 37k on my 6.7 since July I've lived in it for a week at a time...... Not fun.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lol that's a normal thing for me buddy. Hauled Dallas penn's duramax from Pensacola to north of state college and back, picked doors up in d.c. And came home 2570 from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. Always fun lol 2573 when I got home!!!! Got 37k on my 6.7 since July I've lived in it for a week at a time...... Not fun.

Holy crap dude! That's crazy! I couldn't do that for very long!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Holy fauk! Im just shy of 20k on mine and I got it 4th of july weekend. Thought I was putting on some miles... holy hell..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online