Roll Pans

JMart

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but the pics on the link you posted richard didnt show up. How do you attach the steal one? im ditching my street scenes one, total garbage. just hoping I dont have to have my whole bedside painted from having this welded on.

It has to be welded. It comes in three pieces, the pan and two corners. There isnt a lip or anything to weld or rivet it fromt he inside, so you will need to paint the sides when you are done.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
BUMP- I know this is old.
just looking to see if anyone else has and pictures to add of roll pans WITH KEEPING the hitch? trying to get ideas for what i wanna do when i get a 6.4

JMart

Reaction score
Your options are to get a hidden hitch that fits behind it. Move it back and drill two of the holes or cut the roll pan and leave it where it is.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
im ok with moving the factory one as long as it doesnt look like the dodge and chevy ones do where you see the entire tow package.

Attachments

• dodgerollpan.jpg
    dodgerollpan.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 99

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I just took my hitch off so I'm not much help to you but I did finally get mine on. Here's a pic
nydu4u9a.jpg

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
There is another roll pan thread somewhere that me and a few others have posted what you want to see. I don't have enough service to upload pics.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
There is another roll pan thread somewhere that me and a few others have posted what you want to see. I don't have enough service to upload pics.

do you have a link to the other thread? trying to search "roll pan" brings up tons of info and threads

Latest posts

Members online