RSK issue with lift springs

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
Yes again we have them facing the correct direction now. There was a measurement difference from the front to center and from rear to center. I'll have to remeasure again to double check. Either way the shackle didn't change much from the pics I posted up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Yes again we have them facing the correct direction now. There was a measurement difference from the front to center and from rear to center. I'll have to remeasure again to double check. Either way the shackle didn't change much from the pics I posted up

Let me know what you find, I wasnt asking to say you had them backwards, just interested in finding out what the measurement is.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
Ah I gotchya. Well I talked to Trevor at PMF and he said that the procomp springs are basically repacked stock springs. This isn't the first time he's seen someone run into an issue like this with those springs. Right now I'm looking at superlift springs. Spend another $100 per spring so I think they aren't the same as procomps

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
I can get the measurements when I get home. Trevor said that he's had issues with procomp springs before. All the are is repacked stock springs and that makes them shorter then normal. Hence my issue. I have a set of superlift springs that should be here today.

redneckabbott

Reaction score
I've seen the same problem with these springs in a facebook group. Not sure if he ever resolved the issue but seems to be a trend with these springs.

Coueshunter

Reaction score
When I did my truck I debated on the same thing. I went with X codes and a 4.5" PMF RSK and ended up with about 7" of lift.

I ran I got the same issue of a rearched stock spring from pro comp making them shorter.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.