Rudys 2k16

RSK

Reaction score
Well after staying at the ramada inn for a few nights, i went outside saturday morning my fender badge being stolen overnight, and there were police patrolling the place on foot too!! And once i got to the track, i learned a few other trucks had badges stolen and one guy had a yeti cooler stolen and it was chained to his truck too! And i was parked under a light too! So now i guess i need to order some new badges and get some custom paint on them. And upon closer inspection at the track there are light scratches on the drivers side, they don't seem to have gone through the clear but i'll have to wash it to really see.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I hate to hear that man! I love most of the people, the trucks and its a ton of fun! But there are some complete dicks that come. There was tons of consecutive burnouts at around 2 am at our hotel. Most were plastered drunk. Heard one tried to run and didn't fare so well.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
I hate to hear that man! I love most of the people, the trucks and its a ton of fun! But there are some complete dicks that come. There was tons of consecutive burnouts at around 2 am at our hotel. Most were plastered drunk. Heard one tried to run and didn't fare so well.

You must be talking about the best western. There were some douchenozzles there for sure.

swinky

Reaction score
You must be talking about the best western. There were some douchenozzles there for sure.
Yeah I was there too. I just started mine trying to figure out issues and I had people screaming and egging me on. ****s annoying.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
056f3639b5d12e18d7c57e335e298189.jpg

Best western was a good time…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
Yea, i ran my truck , made about 7-8 passes in 2wd 9.05-9.70's all at 80-82mph leaving traction control on in hot street, slow but it drove over 600 miles down and 600 miles home, no studs stock up pipes still, stock pistons no issues 143,000 on it

78f100

Reaction score
prolly intermediate . thats hauling buddy !

your probably right, felt like a bomb went off in the truck when it let go. I was half a truck ahead of the dodge beside me when it went, he ran a 7.13. I really wanted a 6 second time slip. I was so nervous after that pass, as I coasted to the end the cops and ambulance all rushed to the track and I heard the announcer say someone was hurt. I thought something came off my truck and maybe hit someone. I looked all under it couldn't see anything missing then found out the guy staged behind me wrecked at the line.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Yea, powerstroke specialties coolant line blew off and sent him into the wall. Time slowed down as I watched it hit the wall, then sped back up as we were pelted by parts of the front end of the truck.

sootie

Reaction score
Yea, powerstroke specialties coolant line blew off and sent him into the wall. Time slowed down as I watched it hit the wall, then sped back up as we were pelted by parts of the front end of the truck.

vid?

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
He has it but didn't send it. Selfish bastard

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Needy bitchez

56070708ed4fd7325983cfb63deba91d.jpg

Your chitbox looks aight.

For those of you wanting pics from the event, Jenn has a bunch. She posted on the event page so you can find her because I guarantee there are a million Jenn smiths on fb.

NY_Mott

Reaction score

Not being negative as it sucks but I don't understand how a coolant line blowing could cause a crash..
Please help me underatand.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Not being negative as it sucks but I don't understand how a coolant line blowing could cause a crash..
Please help me underatand.

I had a similar thought but the video quickly changed my opinion.. Truck lost traction and veered HARD

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Gotcha, I have not seen the video; but figured it might help me understand.

got a link?

Latest posts

Members online