Brian Robbins
Jake White
Cj Carter
Zach Pierce
Dave Heafner
David Nicholson

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'm sure Ill be there but mine isn't fast by any means.

Do you have any idea where you stand? My setup is as close to identical as can be. Different studs, larger tires on the same wheels, but everything is right there. I was only hoping for 500 so I didnt really set the bar too high.

Im getting ready to put a brand new set of 250/200s in TODAY from PIS. Im running a used set of the same size right now. Ill probably have this old set made into 200-238/80s just in case things dont work out. Im on the fence about oil so that really my limitation right now.

swinky

Reaction score
Do you have any idea where you stand? My setup is as close to identical as can be. Different studs, larger tires on the same wheels, but everything is right there. I was only hoping for 500 so I didnt really set the bar too high.

Im getting ready to put a brand new set of 250/200s in TODAY from PIS. Im running a used set of the same size right now. Ill probably have this old set made into 200-238/80s just in case things dont work out. Im on the fence about oil so that really my limitation right now.
He was running mid 13s when I was racing with him a couple weeks ago. That trans is flat out dialed.

TyCorr

Reaction score
He was running mid 13s when I was racing with him a couple weeks ago. That trans is flat out dialed.

That is what I have....

To be honest I dont have valve springs installed yet. I wasn't comfortable with the comp cams. Ill get some from irate or somewhere that makes them for the 7.3.

Its not ready to be beat on yet. I could give a rats ass if its fast. I just wonder what its gonna put down.

If I knew how much his truck weighed I could figure it out. Waddya guess that 1/4 mile time to be in hp swinky?

swinky

Reaction score
That is what I have....

To be honest I dont have valve springs installed yet. I wasn't comfortable with the comp cams. Ill get some from irate or somewhere that makes them for the 7.3.

Its not ready to be beat on yet. I could give a rats ass if its fast. I just wonder what its gonna put down.

If I knew how much his truck weighed I could figure it out. Waddya guess that 1/4 mile time to be in hp swinky?
Low 500s it's a ccsb with 13.50s on it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Low 500s it's a ccsb with 13.50s on it.

Hmmmm....I wonder what he has for hpo. So I should make my goal of 500hp. Whoooopeeee... :)

On the tires, mine is still lifted and on 35s. I am going to run it like his is soon. I even have the same wheels AND tires. Its funny. If my truck was grey on top instead of solid black, they'd be identical! Same turbo, injectors, motor, mods, etc....

David N

Reaction score
Stock oil. It's dropping to 2000 psi at WOT. It's terrible. I'm trying to find a gen3 as we type.

Truck weighs about 7400ish with me in it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Stock oil. It's dropping to 2000 psi at WOT. It's terrible. I'm trying to find a gen3 as we type.

Truck weighs about 7400ish with me in it.

Damn, so you are leaving a bit of power on the table? Thats cool though. I have a pretty good idea where I should be.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.