Rudy's diesel 7.3L shoot out!!

David N

Reaction score
You need to get your truck there. Not huge fuel or air but it.gives the world a good idea of how a fairly common mod.combo.will perform on a fairly common setup. If I paint the top half of my truck grey they would look exactly the same. Right down to the wheels.

Well, it's not gonna be there now. I went to the track last night to make a few passes, and well... It broke something in the trans on the first pass.

But that pass... or half pass... holy crap... it felt strong as heck. Its way stronger than it was before. Enough to break another shaft at least. LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
Well, it's not gonna be there now. I went to the track last night to make a few passes, and well... It broke something in the trans on the first pass.

But that pass... or half pass... holy crap... it felt strong as heck. Its way stronger than it was before. Enough to break another shaft at least. LOL

You put a gen 3 in?

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score

U at northeast with the twisted guys?

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
That be great. The track sucks . Thats the only down fall. I have traction issues even on 4 slicks. VMP is a much better quality track
VMP is 5 hours each way for Jared lol. How far are you from Benson, NC? They are finishing up a new track there that has a climate controlled surface and everything. Place is going to be wicked.

David N

Reaction score
Do you have any issues with the duals? I hear people talking about some.

I want that setup or a gen3.

No I love them. It just doesn't work well with the way I have my fuel lines ran in the valley. Other than that, I would definitely hold on to them. The power increases over my stock pump were substantial to say the least. I'd bet on 75-100 hp...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.