Rudy's Diesel Season Opener !!

78f100

Reaction score
Hope you guys have a blast. Sucks I'm not gonna make it this time, too much going on at the shop and I have to make cow feed this weekend. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
Brian Jelich won Pro Street and the 7.00 class this afternoon. Won the 7.00 class against Hefner with his 2013 DPC 7.3L build. Was a good final race in the 7.00 class.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
Had a great time will come again for sure! I was in the 2006 f250 true blue crewcab with the American force wheels. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with the photographer? Or if anyone got any pics or vids of my truck please post them.

Nice meeting ya Jared (swinky) and buddy from Mpd

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Had a great time...kinda sucks about the 3 fights at the pulls that were big groups...but jackasses always mess things up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and assume alcohol was involved... or some dip spittin billy? LOL

Most likely, both lol.

Josh, I'm pretty sure I saw your truck but I had no luck finding anyone this time. Having no cell service really sucks for these things. I did meet Morgan though.

There were so many people there it's getting out of hand. Hoping for Zmax in the fall

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Most likely, both lol.

Josh, I'm pretty sure I saw your truck but I had no luck finding anyone this time. Having no cell service really sucks for these things. I did meet Morgan though.

There were so many people there it's getting out of hand. Hoping for Zmax in the fall

I was against the track on the far side for the race and pull I had it in the back field close to the track...no service does suck makes meeting people hard...I always try to wear a psa hoodie or tshirt

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I was against the track on the far side for the race and pull I had it in the back field close to the track...no service does suck makes meeting people hard...I always try to wear a psa hoodie or tshirt

Yea, I saw it on the far side of the track. Very nice truck! I was so close to buying an ecoboost but just had to have another diesel. I wore a PSA Hoody but there were so many people it was next to impossible to find you, especially never having seen you in person lol. Oh well, maybe next time

Latest posts

Members online