Sch 40 SS Headers

Jwarren

Reaction score
Thanx all. Ill be glad to take it easy this week after hours. I pulled in direct drive almost to much gear but with these 340 hybrids torque is unreal.

From my smart car.

lubeowner

Reaction score
Nice pull Jess.

Eric's front end looked fine, all that bounce was coming from the rear end. Looks like he was too low on the air pressure in the back tires. Needs to get some weight off the back and moved out front, the back tires are biting to hard then releasing, needs the front tires need to do more work off the line. Almost looks like he had the front suspension strapped down as the front axle did not float as the front lifted.

Last edited:

DBQLSC

Reaction score
Just did a quailty check on a set of flanges from the cutter and they look awesome. :thumbup: 2nd set of headers here we come!!! Now watch patrick's head spin waiting for these to come to his door. Should probably look into making my name blue, I'm sure someone else would probably want a set.

bucky685

Reaction score
Just did a quailty check on a set of flanges from the cutter and they look awesome. :thumbup: 2nd set of headers here we come!!! Now watch patrick's head spin waiting for these to come to his door. Should probably look into making my name blue, I'm sure someone else would probably want a set.

Good to hear the new flanges turned out good!!

01PSD

Reaction score
Just saw the latest vid on youtube Jess! 7th place! great job buddy, truck looked very very solid. Eric had hopping problems again...

strokin6L

Reaction score
That's awesome...i'll hafta check out the vid. That's a strong 2.6 class in full pull productions circuit. I never thought i'd hear/see a 6L pulling off a top 7 spot. Jesse has one hell of a strong truck, that's for sure. A few more things can only make it stronger.

DBQLSC

Reaction score
I'm still undecided if I want to do a high flow log style manifold or a header, I'll let you know though if I go that route.

Theoretically, these are a type of log style manifold. I went with this design as opposed to a full header, because of the vastly reduced chance of cracking and since it is obviously a turbocharged engine with back pressure, you lose most of the exhaust scavenging potential that a full header would net you. A log is about 80-90% as efficent as an equal length header (sized correctlly).
There is my engine machining and cylinder head porting degree thingy at work. Now back to welding pipe.:doh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.