• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Selling my built 6.4 CCLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Reaction score
My family is with my in-laws in Oregon for the time being. We're gonna have our 3rd baby girl in about 2 months, and since I'm not around much, she needs to be with family that is. And yeah, crack. Let me know when you'll be in town. Send me a PM if you don't already have my #.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Good luck Wayne, I know what it's like to do what you have to do for your family, I've literally done that in Williston. I hope you can get back with your family soon.

Wayne

Reaction score
BUMP.

$35000 FIRM takes it. Any less, and it will be returned to stockish, and truck/performance parts will be sold separately.

Wayne

Reaction score
Changed my mind, and decided to let 'er go for $32K if anybody is interested. If I can avoid the hassle of putting a stock drive train back in it to recover some value, that's worth something considering my crazy work schedule. I've had a fair amount of interest, but mostly by kids who need to, but can't get financed for the whole thing. I guess we'll see what happens.

08Monster

Reaction score
I'm also from ND. Would love to go for a ride in it, but can't afford it at the moment. Nice truck tho!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wayne

Reaction score
:D I live in Ray now, and if you wanna swing by, I'll take you for a little joy ride. I figure I just picked a crappy time of year to try to sell now a lot of people are saving up for Christmas, etc. as well as race season being over. It's all good though. I'll continue to enjoy it until somebody else is ready.

08Monster

Reaction score
Well since I live in Bismarck, it would be hard to just "stop" by. Lol its only around 200 miles. But hey if your in Bismarck some day, pm me

bluedge8

Reaction score
Also Wayne, I think it would be hard for most of us to come up with that much $ for what is, effectively a toy. I don't think your far of on the amount at all, just a really limited market.

08Monster

Reaction score
This truck isn't for most people anyway. Its for someone that can handle it. Some 15 year old kid would get killed in this thing or kill someone else.

Wayne

Reaction score
Could a mod please lock this thread? I've decided to hang on to the truck at least through the spring as I just got verification that I qualify as an applicant for DPC, and will be submitting my application tomorrow.:evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.