Shout Out To True Bliss Customs!!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. So it's official, Armen now has a second round of parts of mine that he will be working his magic with. I in the mean time have a djm 3-5 drop kit sitting in my garage along with a few other additions. Gonna be a few weeks until its finished and ready to show off, but Armen and I have great ideas and I think it will be a new style in the super duty world for sure. He is a great guy and always up for working with my crazy visions and ideas!

MINK

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. So it's official, Armen now has a second round of parts of mine that he will be working his magic with. I in the mean time have a djm 3-5 drop kit sitting in my garage along with a few other additions. Gonna be a few weeks until its finished and ready to show off, but Armen and I have great ideas and I think it will be a new style in the super duty world for sure. He is a great guy and always up for working with my crazy visions and ideas!

What size tire do you plan to run?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
IMG_1233_zps426694b3.png

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Quick update on the project. Armen does outstanding work.. I am speechless. Here are a few of my carbon parts he did for me. I have the center bars done as well but ill post it up when I have it all together.

IMG_1724_zpsd6fe9478.jpg

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it lowered. Will be just like Ryan's but 6.7.
I was thinking lately of building another truck and going with a super cab this time.
All street this time.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it lowered. Will be just like Ryan's but 6.7.
I was thinking lately of building another truck and going with a super cab this time.
All street this time.

That's the lowest his truck is going as of right now. It's almost dead level with no rubbing. Looks wicked rolling down the road. Plus getting in and out of it is really easy, which may be my favorite part lol

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Yep Colton is correct, it's staying that height. The ride, look, and function is exactly how I want it now and it's stance is perfect for me. Thank guys :D

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
There is no rubbing on a 2010 with dream beams

exact same Nitto 420 tires

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 81

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken you are using a 4WD high offset rim though so you may rub.

Ryans Dubs dont rub either

Dr Smoke

Reaction score
a picture from the back

our offset looks the same I think I am +10

Attachments

• Tint.JPG
    Tint.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 104

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Yeah they are real close. To be honest It is only about three inches off the tire on the front and rear as well as the truck being perfectly level. It sits just how I want. Your truck is nasty man! I really like it alot.

Latest posts

Members online