Single turbo s 476

one2nine

Reaction score
With that fuel and that big of a change in housing and no WG I would have thought there would have been a big difference in EBP.

I'm debating now if I want to go with 60%'s or 100%'s. I think I change my mind five times a day. I think I'm going to stick with the 60% over due to the fact that it'll still be somewhat DD'd still.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I'm debating now if I want to go with 60%'s or 100%'s. I think I change my mind five times a day. I think I'm going to stick with the 60% over due to the fact that it'll still be somewhat DD'd still.

Definitely understand that...since mine is more of a DD and does some towing, I really never paid that close of attention to the singles, but the more I learn, the better that option looks.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I bought 100% nozzles for my truck, and it is only daily driven. You can always cut fuel back with tuning if you really have to

one2nine

Reaction score
I rarely tow heavy anymore so I'm not too concerned about towing. I tow my mustang and that's about it. Even with 100's I'm wondering if eric can write me a decent street tune. I don't want a smokey street pig but wouldn't mind being able to get hot and nasty if the time calls for it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.