Small lifts?

DC@Special

Reaction score
How goofy would 6" lift with 35s be? Lol my fiancé thinks I should do the 6" and do 37s down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my 01 with is a 7" lift and 325/60R20s:

LiftedTruckwithCheyenne8s008sm.jpg

LiftedTruckwithCheyenne8s017sm.jpg

smokedout250

Reaction score
Thanks dc I'm still deciding on a lift... 35s are prolly all I should go and I'm trying to figure out what is gonna be the best all aroun lift size for pulling and looking good

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well 6" will be fine then with the proper drop hitch I towed a gooseneck a bunch of time with my 05 on 8.5" and 38s but it was pretty hairy most of the time with minimal bed clearance so if your were towing a gooseneck is say 4.5" is the max you'd way to go but bumper pulls are a different story so you'll be fine with 6" and it will look the best on 37s with a 6" lift

smokedout250

Reaction score
The lift prices don't change much between 4.5" an 6" so if the 6" won't look goofy on 35s or I can find a deal on 37s I'm gonna do 6"

flippincgfighter

Reaction score
6 inch on 35s looks goofy in my opinion. The tires are way too small. Ive got 35s under my leveled 08 and it looks ok. I think a 4.5inch with 35-37 inch tires is the way to go.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Agreed tank ill be doing 4.5 that way I can get a gooseneck for hauling my toys

I think this is a good route. Worst case scenario if you wanted to get to 6'' you could do a 1'' tei spacer and be at 5.5'' which is close enough.

smokedout250

Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking this will be the best all around setup. And my fiancé will be able to get in easier with her bad knee... Lol no steps either

TripleE44

Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking this will be the best all around setup. And my fiancé will be able to get in easier with her bad knee... Lol no steps either

If she's got a bad knee, you need to get some of the amp steps. The way they sit when extended makes it easy and natural getting in.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Lol they are on the list but pricey she will be okay I think she has a horse and she use to get up in my obs on 35s

Latest posts

Members online