Smoked mirror lense

RO13ERT

Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken there marker light apart and put a smoked lenses on them I want one that I can change the bulbs in as need any info or help would be great. Might have to take the dive and buy a smoked set and swap out the lenses

WHY NOT

Reaction score
VHT nightshades and the stock lenses. 2 coats on them will be plenty. Let you be able to change the bulbs instead of being LED's where you can't change them and way cheaper than buying another set

maxrpower

Reaction score
I did the same thing. Looks awesome. I did 4 coats and put in Amber LEDs and they look awesome and put out lots of light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
My recons went junk on me. I will be swapping the recon lense onto factory housings. For now I got some from eBay that are smoked with white leds

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I have no more Amber on my truck, that's my reasoning for taking the clear smoked lense off my recons and mounting them on stock housings, then I can use clear led bulbs and change them whenever

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91

dsmracing1

Reaction score
The only recon product id buy are the smoked mirror replacements. Had them for a year and a half and so far so good with no lights burning out...

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
There is no way I would ever buy any other recon light setup for anything. Nothing but bad luck. I would never recommend them unless you just want to remove their clear smoked lense from the mirror lights to install on factory housings.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Bought some VHT to do my mirrors and bed markers, you guys scare me haha. I have their cab light lenses installed on the Ford bases, no issues but cheap bulbs, need some shorter 360' LED's

Latest posts

Members online