Snow White Resurrection

01PSD

Reaction score
Dunno if it's already posted. But what turbo/injectors/hpop setup ?

Engine is standard bore/sleeved, Crowers, ceramic coated mahle pistons with standard uncut bowls, coated bearings, DI 4 bolt main girdle, Balanced, ATI damper, DI Cam, ported heads, A1 studs, factory head gaskets, headers, GTX4202 with 1.0 Tial SS housing, Swamps 400/400's, Terminator duel pumps, DI RR kit, Fuelab pump. That pretty much covers it, I got nothing to hide and am willing to share anything I learn.

:D :thumbsup:

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Awesome! Let's go set some records!

I just found a badly warped driver side up-pipe on my truck...got one coming from Hypermax overnight. Hate last minute hurry up and wait crap!

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Got the old pipe out...it's got a really nice new bend that wasn't there when I installed it...gonna have to cut the flange off. You could see daylight between the uppipe and the exhaust manifold and there is soot a solid 50% around the flare where it shouldn't be.

Makes me wonder how long it's been that way and what that's been doing to me...

JDub

Reaction score
Got the old pipe out...it's got a really nice new bend that wasn't there when I installed it...gonna have to cut the flange off. You could see daylight between the uppipe and the exhaust manifold and there is soot a solid 50% around the flare where it shouldn't be.

Glad to hear you found your issue before the race and have the fix for it. Those turbos oughta work even better now...

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Pipe bulged out?

Latest posts

Members online