Snow White Resurrection

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Video of this when it happens please?!
Here's the last video...I'm betting we will BOTH want to improve on these passes! Camera was attached to my tailgate cuz I wanted to see SW fade off behind me, was just hoping it would happen with both of us making it all the way thru the traps under power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bGWJ8X8pso

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

What will YOU be racing in Ennis later this month?

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
David will be there...he's already been called out for a rematch of the April Ennis race we both broke on!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

I am not talking any smack, she will run what she does and I am good with that.

Wayne

Reaction score
Here's the last video...I'm betting we will BOTH want to improve on these passes! Camera was attached to my tailgate cuz I wanted to see SW fade off behind me, was just hoping it would happen with both of us making it all the way thru the traps under power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bGWJ8X8pso

LOL
Dennis, this confirms you are a jerk :toast:
Good luck to both of you. Steve and I will stick to our keyboards this year it appears. :postwhore2: from this position, we can mock those who try and fail since we don't try :doh:

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I am not talking any smack, she will run what she does and I am good with that.
Awwww...c'mon...have a little "bench racing" fun!

Dennis, this confirms you are a jerk :toast:
You had to be there. I forget what David said to me as we were standing in the staging lanes getting ready to race each other, but it immediately made me think to point the camera at him (it was mounted on the side of the truck for previous runs). It turned out to be a really cool view, but like I said, I would have preferred that David stayed right next to me the whole way down just because it's no fun winning a race on breakage.

Watching that video does make me want to go buy more cameras...those little things are so cool...and the suction cup mounts hang on really well...could have a LOT of fun just messing with camera locations!

It looks like mr Lott tree'd you
Not uncommon...my lights suck! David cut a .329 light to my .765 (which was my best light of the day...ugh!)...but my 1.777 short time to his 2.303 is also pretty evident. He was having 60' time issues due to a tight converter (which should be fixed now...I'd better get my act together), not sure if the trans broke before or after the 60' mark on that pass.

Still floors me that I coasted to an 11.98 on that pass when you see/hear how early I lifted in that video.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
It looks like mr Lott tree'd you

Awwww...c'mon...have a little "bench racing" fun!

You had to be there. I forget what David said to me as we were standing in the staging lanes getting ready to race each other, but it immediately made me think to point the camera at him (it was mounted on the side of the truck for previous runs). It turned out to be a really cool view, but like I said, I would have preferred that David stayed right next to me the whole way down just because it's no fun winning a race on breakage.

Watching that video does make me want to go buy more cameras...those little things are so cool...and the suction cup mounts hang on really well...could have a LOT of fun just messing with camera locations!

Not uncommon...my lights suck! David cut a .329 light to my .765 (which was my best light of the day...ugh!)...but my 1.777 short time to his 2.303 is also pretty evident. He was having 60' time issues due to a tight converter (which should be fixed now...I'd better get my act together), not sure if the trans broke before or after the 60' mark on that pass.

Still floors me that I coasted to an 11.98 on that pass when you see/hear how early I lifted in that video.

Ok you asked for it, good thing I broke or your camera would have been filming the grand stands while you were picking your jaw up off your lap wondering WT???????? just happened here:poke::pointlaugh::eek:wned::ford:LOL

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Friendly **** talking is always the best as long as it's in fun.

ent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Dennis knows I love him and love even more spanking him and his truck, just hope that Swamps can bring their OBS an turn the bottle off :naughty:

While I am at it, the invitation is open to Mike aka blowby and the young lil punk with the barney truck LOL

anybody can spray and go fast but it takes a lil ??????? to go fast on fuel:poke:

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Ok you asked for it, good thing I broke or your camera would have been filming the grand stands while you were picking your jaw up off your lap wondering WT???????? just happened here:poke::pointlaugh::eek:wned::ford:LOL

That's some funny stuff right there!!!!

Fat fingered on my iPad...not responsible for typos!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Thanks to SSBC for providing some V8 stopping power to go with the awesome fear producing 7.3 under the hood. They are making V4 back brakes as well but they won't be here in time for Ennis.

20130925_135544.jpg

20130925_135634.jpg

20130925_135754.jpg

20130925_170523.jpg

20130925_170535.jpg

20130925_172656.jpg

Latest posts

Members online