Snow White Resurrection

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Check your sarcasm meter.... Danny asked specific questions about setup to make a guess - Dave gave him that info - Danny guessed - now Dave is going to change it to make the guess less accurate... LOL

Considering I threw that tune together literally hours before we loaded her on the trailer I was quite happy with the results, the fun part will be toying with a few people:slap:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
666 just because.

that was my first number and is a international/farmall model number too, but didn't want it to offend or jinx mr. lott.. im hoping that he gets the trans figured out and blows the tires off and it calculates a 656.. or it hooks up and does what elmo says or even more..

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Considering I threw that tune together literally hours before we loaded her on the trailer I was quite happy with the results, the fun part will be toying with a few people:slap:

I'd say you did good just tossing a tune together real quick. I really am looking forward to seeing what you can get done in the old gal.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Dave you running the delta force program for the tuning?

Yes sir, I do most of my tuning with Sniper(I also have PHP that I use for somethings), but I have had help/input from Jody(DP), Mike O, and Matt at Gearhead.

I strongly believe we can make more power than ever thought possible with the 7.3, but it will take the experience of all of us to pull it off.

The hardware on my current engine is very capable but fine tuning it will be the key.

Latest posts

Members online