Snyder Performance Engineering failed to fulfill their end of the deal

jcain

Reaction score
A vendor/sponsor reached out to me after seeing this debacle and made me an irresistible offer. I'll do an install/review when it gets here 😁

Azraie218

Reaction score
I've had nothing but good service from morgan and his people, quality and service is hard to come by.... they have nailed both, we had an issue with a y pipe and he sent a new one out even before i knew their was a problem, it was fantastic, also after/during install any questions they were there, he spent 2 weeks working out small tuning bugs that i wanted customized, i highly recommend those guys at midwest diesel. hard working people to keep customer happy, one day id love to get down to IL and shake their hand to say thank you.

trugertha

Reaction score
I had a great dealing with spe in decemeber. Since the. I cannot get ahold of them, I wanted to buy an s300 kit fr them but couldn't get ahold of anyone. So I've decided to wait for midwests kit. They were quick to return my messages and answer my questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
My experience with them was fine until I asked for their tunes for the 15 retro swap. I was told if I didn't buy my kit from them, they wouldn't sell me the tunes. I bought my tuner and MCC through them along with their Hot X tuning and found it a little strange I couldn't buy the retro tunes but am very happy with the Gearhead tuning Morgan set me up with. Not bashing them, my dealings were fine except for the tuning deal.

Keith

jcain

Reaction score
Dan's tuning wasn't quite right with my retro swap but was quick to change the low boost fueling and shift points to fix it.

Once Matt @ gearhead got on-board with tuning the retro swap we made progress leaps and bounds. I never did go back to SPE tuning.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I'd say end this thread and quit making situation worse than it really is.....You're happy and they arent responding because they have lives on weekends like we all do. Just saying....might as well end it, even though they arent on your good side

jcain

Reaction score
The situation spans over 6 months. I could care less about "this weekend". I posted my experience to the best of my ability so the end reader can decide if they want to do business with SPE.

I praised them when praise was due and criticized them where I felt appropriate. I wish people would share their good and bad experiences more so a full picture could be painted and we the consumer could make a more insightful decision on who we do (or don't do) business with.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Well...

You can...
case in point^^^
I've had nothing but good service from morgan and his people, quality and service is hard to come by.... they have nailed both, we had an issue with a y pipe and he sent a new one out even before i knew their was a problem, it was fantastic, also after/during install any questions they were there, he spent 2 weeks working out small tuning bugs that i wanted customized, i highly recommend those guys at midwest diesel. hard working people to keep customer happy, one day id love to get down to IL and shake their hand to say thank you.
little hands. no need to waste your time..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online