Sound deadening

dieseltron

Reaction score
I did the home depot stuff on my OBS. It helped a little bit but not a huge amount

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Koda22

Reaction score
I'd do it again on an old truck. I'd probably do more than I did. I ordered 200sq ft and I've still got enough left over to do the doors. I'd definitely get a spare roller tool because the one the supplied me with was junk and didn't make it half way through.

Ok so you have helped, but wat are you meaning by old? I mean I got an 04, but I don't call her old.....lol

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ok so you have helped, but wat are you meaning by old? I mean I got an 04, but I don't call her old.....lol

Kinda hard to explain to be honest. I've tried to explain it 4 different ways and ******d all of them because every truck is different. Mine is a rattle trap due to wear and age but other trucks are still tight and quiet at the mileage and age mine has. I guess I'd do it again if I felt it needed it or that it would help to quiet something down. Doing the passenger floor area would help with down pipe noise. The rear wall would reduce toolbox noise. Idk, there's a lot of variables.

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea that makes sense, my truck isn't super loud rolling down the highway, but it's no Lexus. I was just hoping to cut the road/truck noise down.... But not trying to waste a few $ doing it..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.