Spar<>tan 325HP BETA Test Tune

djr4x4

Reaction score
So far so good.. installed yesterday and drove home from work and went to work this morning (25 miles one way) and all feels good.. boost is still a lil high but i know this was a partial fix.. its way better then the 1st file.. love the shifts so far in with just the lil bit of driving that ive got to do.. Ill give more thoughts and such once im able to drive the truck a lil more..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lariat08

Reaction score
Is it just me or does this tune feel slightly sluggish. Is anyone else noticing or experiencing this?

woodsman

Reaction score
Anyone else not see a change in torque converter lockup? The older 325 beta locked up at 55 MPH with 3.55's and the new 325 with the early lockup is behaving exactly the same for me.

djr4x4

Reaction score
I have mine setup on the late lock and its locking up right at 53/54 or so just like it did when i was on the 300..

compoundturbo373

Reaction score
the shifting is awesome it does feels way more tamed then the 310 tune but when you get in on the throttle it shifts awesome

Kind

Reaction score
I can't seem to get this to work in my old dashdaq. I formatted a new card(lost original one), did the download and opened it up. When I plug the card into the dashdaq there are no tunes to program with.

I did all the steps and still nothing is working. Any ideas??

Dashdaq is up to date as well.

djr4x4

Reaction score
I can't seem to get this to work in my old dashdaq. I formatted a new card(lost original one), did the download and opened it up. When I plug the card into the dashdaq there are no tunes to program with.

Id contact s.p.a.r.t.a.n.. their are a cpl other files i believe u need on that card..

TXAG07

Reaction score

This may sound simple, but did you reboot the dashdaq?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Is it just me or does this tune feel slightly sluggish. Is anyone else noticing or experiencing this?

Are you coming from the old files? If so the "sluggishness" you feel is throttle dampening, it just takes alittle more throttle to get the same power out of the truck compared to the older files.

lariat08

Reaction score
Are you coming from the old files? If so the "sluggishness" you feel is throttle dampening, it just takes alittle more throttle to get the same power out of the truck compared to the older files.

Yes I had the 300 early lock tune before the new beta. Definitely can feel the difference in the throttle

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
soo it should pull the same horsepower ?

I remember Matt saying peak power is identical to the old 310. (below)

The files linked below are a 325HP file, making similar peak power to our old 310.

Above is from the "looking for customer input" thread for the first 325 beta for the job2 +

Other than the bottom end it's a excellent tune, it's "light years" ahead of the older files.

The "loss" of bottom end is only in the pedal mapping- it simply takes more pedal to request the same torque from the ECM as it did before. We mapped it like that due to customer input that the old files were touchy/hard to modulate at low throttle and speed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online