Spar<->tan nDash for 13-16 and User Adjustments/OST

ncollins64

Reaction score
This may or may not be in the right place. If wrong, mods can move this. But do you think you guys will be able to make the exhaust brake function work on the 11-14 models with a 15 turbo kit? If so would you be able to activate it by tow haul button or stand alone switch etc?

mfoltz

Reaction score
What about the exhaust brake. I figured it would of been figured out by now I miss it lol

dawashi

Reaction score
Is there such a program...would be interested in it also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cappa

Reaction score
Mike at no limit hooked me up. Got a ndash on the way. Think I got everything figured. Just wasn't sure about egt's. I know they have something else in the works but is there a way to monitor egt's on the ndash at the moment? Mike might have explained already but I had a million questions for him, was hard remember all that info.

Last edited:

Profuzz

Reaction score
nGauge will soon pick up about 80% of the OST functionality, so I wouldn't worry about it being a brick.

The only thing that will be left off will be the individual shift adjustments, just because there isn't enough screen real-estate for so many values.

For anyone who decides to trade, we will be putting a program in place to make it as painless as possible for you.

Nvhayfarmer

Reaction score
So can the Ndash do all adjustments stated in the beginning of this thread? Or is that going to be in a later update?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Is there such a program...would be interested in it also?

Currently, we are offering free reset licenses for anyone who wants to upgrade. This will allow you to sell your nGauge at little to no loss, and get you in the new unit for only a few hundred bucks. This offer is valid through any of our dealers as well, including No Limit here.

Latest posts

Members online