Spar<->tan nDash for 13-16 and User Adjustments/OST

oli6578

Reaction score
Will the NDASH read egt 's without having block off plates and probe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Will the NDASH read egt 's without having block off plates and probe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supposedly yes. but man, the blockoffs provide a ton of safety and smarts in the reliability game .

cappa

Reaction score
Yeah i saw that, was just wondering if they actually came out? i'll plug my tuner in later and see if it updates. I don't have facebook so i don't follow spar on there. Not sure if that is where this info came from or not thou.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Yeah i saw that, was just wondering if they actually came out? i'll plug my tuner in later and see if it updates. I don't have facebook so i don't follow spar on there. Not sure if that is where this info came from or not thou.

How do you get the updates if not on Facebook

It will most likely be posted up on here when the update comes out, and instructions on to get it when released.

Hottrod81

Reaction score
What are most people towing on. I have a 13 and run the 120 hp tune daily. I will be towing 12k

FarminAg

Reaction score
nGauge will soon pick up about 80% of the OST functionality, so I wouldn't worry about it being a brick.

The only thing that will be left off will be the individual shift adjustments, just because there isn't enough screen real-estate for so many values.

For anyone who decides to trade, we will be putting a program in place to make it as painless as possible for you.

Have the ost functions made it to the ngauge yet?

redneck1

Reaction score
Have the ost functions made it to the ngauge yet?

Still waiting for it in my ndash. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but it looks like everything moving to ez lynk so it looks like those of us that have the ngauge or ndash might be outta luck. But I haven't asked s partan lately either.

KCCO

cappa

Reaction score
Still in the works I'm pretty sure. They went silent due to the epa but tunes and updates have been coming out pretty steady now. Ndash or ngauge usually get updates the same time as ezlynk so I wouldn't worry about that. They just got the exhaust brake working like a champ, just a beta file through Facebook right now but sounds like it will be out in 10 days or so

redneck1

Reaction score
Still in the works I'm pretty sure. They went silent due to the epa but tunes and updates have been coming out pretty steady now. Ndash or ngauge usually get updates the same time as ezlynk so I wouldn't worry about that. They just got the exhaust brake working like a champ, just a beta file through Facebook right now but sounds like it will be out in 10 days or so

Good to hear! My exhaust brake works awesome in my warhammer tune. Will pull 8-10 lbs easy in tow/haul but I know some of the earlier trucks they don't. Contemplating going to ez lynk. Is it any easier to get tune changes?

KCCO

FarminAg

Reaction score

Thanks for reply. Whats their facebook page? You can DM me if need stay incognito...

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Good to hear! My exhaust brake works awesome in my warhammer tune. Will pull 8-10 lbs easy in tow/haul but I know some of the earlier trucks they don't. Contemplating going to ez lynk. Is it any easier to get tune changes?

KCCO

Looks like nDash and nGauge always receive BETA tunes first then after all the bugs are worked out they send them out to EZ-LYNK users.

Latest posts

Members online