Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

cappa

Reaction score
I was just wondering if these files change anything over the qr version on the lower hp tunes,i.e 500, or if it is just the 600hp file that has the revised shift strategy? Sorry if this has already been answered, i read back throu it but didn't see the answer.

Anyone have any insight into this? Now that i have been paying more attention to it mine does the slight rev between 5th and 6th almost every time while the transmission is cold under light acceleration. C63 amg you said you are on the 500 warhammer. I read a while back that it kinda sounded like the warhammer beta only had a new shift strategy on the 600 tune but it was going to be the basis for all files in a future release, if this is true than we would both be running the same 500 QR tune.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into this? Now that i have been paying more attention to it mine does the slight rev between 5th and 6th almost every time while the transmission is cold under light acceleration. C63 amg you said you are on the 500 warhammer. I read a while back that it kinda sounded like the warhammer beta only had a new shift strategy on the 600 tune but it was going to be the basis for all files in a future release, if this is true than we would both be running the same 500 QR tune.

I also read about the new shift strategy but assumed it had been applied to all power levels of the warhammer file but who knows.

I've emailed Matt twice but didn't get a reply. In the last email which was only yesterday I told him about the posts in this thread so hopefully someone from there will shed so light soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c63 AMG

Reaction score
So seems pretty hard to get a hold of S*artan these days. My emails go unanswered. Wonder what's up....

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Join the crowd,been waiting for over 3 weeks for updated tunes for Streetmax tubo.

Don't think you're alone on this one. Another guys posed last week in the tuning section he's been waiting 3wks for tunes.

Sullys450

Reaction score
These guys are terrible. I am done. I've been trying too. My nDash is worthless.

Matt asked Jeff to help me with my nDash, Jeff replies with a question about what year. I responded 4 times that it was a 16. I guess they don't support a 16 since Jeff won't respond but he can post pictures of their destroyed engine on FB.

TexAg56

Reaction score
A part of me thinks that there is an issue that cannot be fixed. Like maybe they cant figure out a way to make their products read EGTs for. The update was supposed to be out weeks ago so obviously something is going on. Hope they can get it figured out!

Profuzz

Reaction score
I emailed them Friday pm got an answer 9:00am this morning

mfoltz

Reaction score
I haven't been to impressed eitheir. I miss my h&'s. Their customer service was awesome. Probably not the same anymore sense their shutdown. What I would do to have them back tuning 2015 and up

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Right now, they are busy, swamped with work at that. Last I heard Matt is working on the new nDash and nGauge software.

(Yes he posted that it's supposed to be done a few weeks ago, but stuff happens, new things come up , what ever be a problem etc etc and this is why IMO Matt doesn't set a date for everything).

He has alot of stuff that he and the others are working on at the same time. They are only a small team, and I'm pretty sure Matt is the only one that is able to write tunes currently. (But don't quote me on it as I might be wrong).

- Just another long time Spar_tan customer

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Did you try emailing them? If not try to call their office, sometimes their email spam filter picks it up or may simply be buried in the emails that they get daily.
I do NOT want to bother them to the point that they ignore me.I DID get a response,just waiting for help.

cappa

Reaction score
If they don't get back to you call them. Must of been the spam filter but they weren't receiving my emails to sales so I called. They told me to try tech. I emailed again and got my tunes that day. If they don't respond call them, after all you already paid for tunes. Call and see what's up, they were super helpful once I called.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
If they don't get back to you call them. Must of been the spam filter but they weren't receiving my emails to sales so I called. They told me to try tech. I emailed again and got my tunes that day. If they don't respond call them, after all you already paid for tunes. Call and see what's up, they were super helpful once I called.
Called today,since its been over 3 weeks,The response I got from MIC was"Tunes will be ready when Matt gets to it!"Nice to say the least........That's the bad thing about a tuning platform that is proprietary,they have you where they want you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online