Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm betting it's the p2074 code. Just like the rest of us get every 100 or 200 miles.

The interesting thing is I did not get that code for many many miles. Then once I started getting it I can't get it to stay gone.

Spart-an has stopped responding to these threads apparently. I'm sure they are busy but they have practically vanished.

Truthfully I wish they would refine 1 product instead of marketing 10 products that are not "completed" if you will.

I still really enjoy my tuning from them tho. I have all the beta 600 sotf files. But I'm currently running the second to latest release of beta.

Jomax

Reaction score
It seems like a repeat of the 6.4 days. I wish the best of luck to you guys honestly. It must SUCK to have a code come up every 100-200 miles... That would drive me up the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
It seems like a repeat of the 6.4 days. I wish the best of luck to you guys honestly. It must SUCK to have a code come up every 100-200 miles... That would drive me up the wall.

I would agree.... however. I cannot say enough about how well coordinated the shifting is from Spart-an. That keeps me very happy. I do see some other that seem to have an issue with their shifting. But after owning 2 6.7's. And driving around 5 at any given time over the last 5 years I can say this 2015 shifts flawless with Spart-ans tuning.

BUT. I cannot comment on others as I have not tried them. And I'm 110% ocd when it comes to shift clutch fill timing on a curve. (Being linear to load)

But as I mentioned in the he past the RPM vs Gear selection on the slopes of load is Early on Spart-ans tuning. I have learned to drive around it and have not uploaded the latest software beta I have that raised the shift points.

Jomax

Reaction score
I would agree.... however. I cannot say enough about how well coordinated the shifting is from Spart-an. That keeps me very happy. I do see some other that seem to have an issue with their shifting. But after owning 2 6.7's. And driving around 5 at any given time over the last 5 years I can say this 2015 shifts flawless with Spart-ans tuning.

BUT. I cannot comment on others as I have not tried them. And I'm 110% ocd when it comes to shift clutch fill timing on a curve. (Being linear to load)

But as I mentioned in the he past the RPM vs Gear selection on the slopes of load is Early on Spart-ans tuning. I have learned to drive around it and have not uploaded the latest software beta I have that raised the shift points.

That's good, mine is on point. Notneb tried both ******* and GH. They are similar, but GH gives out less smoke... I prefer less smoke. Lol

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm starting to get a reverse feeling on the smoke issue. It's like slowly accepting gay marriage until it's just cimplement the new norm....

Im.certainly not a coal roller but I do now enjoy the fact if I want to let it eat it shows a prowess sign of muscle!! Lol

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Can someone post or PM Sp*rtans number?

Sullys450

Reaction score
I'm starting to get a reverse feeling on the smoke issue. It's like slowly accepting gay marriage until it's just cimplement the new norm....

Im.certainly not a coal roller but I do now enjoy the fact if I want to let it eat it shows a prowess sign of muscle!! Lol

Yeah and mine still smokes when I get on it with the smoke limited tune.

With any of the standard tunes I can't keep it from putting out a huge smoke show. Its embarrassing when the damn thing loads up before downshifting just to spit massive black smoke out to go up a minor hill.

1800bigk

Reaction score
How do you get smoke limited warhammer tune? I have new ndash don't see it as an option on mine.

Also putting on streetmax r turbo one weekend soon what tune can I use in the ndash?

drservo

Reaction score

The raised shift point Warhammer tune is great around town and when pulling a load!

Last edited:

TexAg56

Reaction score
I just got a Ngauge the other day and I am running the 600warhammer x beta. Man, honestly to me the shifting isnt was I was hoping for after reading this thread and saw how hyped up people were about it. Posts on here said that when they shift " it just clicks" into the gears. Mines more like a thump. I have only put 150 miles on the tune so Im sure its not fully relearned yet. I will say it is 100 times better than the first day or 2. Wow it was bad. Im hoping it gets better and I can experience the clicking thru the gears other people have.
Also I noticed when im accelerating then take my foot off the throttle it falls on its asss. Idk hard to explain its a weird feeling that I did not have with my GH tunes

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I just got a Ngauge the other day and I am running the 600warhammer x beta. Man, honestly to me the shifting isnt was I was hoping for after reading this thread and saw how hyped up people were about it. Posts on here said that when they shift " it just clicks" into the gears. Mines more like a thump. I have only put 150 miles on the tune so Im sure its not fully relearned yet. I will say it is 100 times better than the first day or 2. Wow it was bad. Im hoping it gets better and I can experience the clicking thru the gears other people have.
Also I noticed when im accelerating then take my foot off the throttle it falls on its asss. Idk hard to explain its a weird feeling that I did not have with my GH tunes

It need a true 500 miles of shifting to get it dialed. I switched tunes multiple times and it seemed after a consistent 500 miles all was perfectly well.

A true judgement cannot be made on the first 2 trips to the grocery store and back!

JRLott

Reaction score
In before Jomax says he told you so...LOL.

Seriously, I hope CAT is right and gets happy for you in a few miles.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Spar&lt;&gt;tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

My 2/3 shift feels like I'm getting rear ended sometimes. I have about 2000 miles in the 500 tune. Waiting for traction bars hope that helps.

I know exactly what you're talking about when letting off the throttle, almost like your getting break checked.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Lol Jomax was right so far, but I wont make a true judgement for a few 100 miles more. Im feeling shifts that I have never felt on gh even on a fresh unlearned tune. It almost feels like my trucks absolutely needs traction bars where as before I didnt NEED them. Also I am running the warhammerx beta not warhammerx2 so idk which ine would be better for me

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol Jomax was right so far, but I wont make a true judgement for a few 100 miles more. Im feeling shifts that I have never felt on gh even on a fresh unlearned tune. It almost feels like my trucks absolutely needs traction bars where as before I didnt NEED them. Also I am running the warhammerx beta not warhammerx2 so idk which ine would be better for me

you guys feel free to contact me directly with your issues. lately people haven't been being replied to or responded to , so we will take over the customer service to the best of our ability. everybody deserves a great driving truck for what you spent .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.