Stock turbo vs Batmowheel vs Billet 71mm

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Labor cost is really irrelevant. It would be the same either way you go.

Only thing I was getting at is that the 10 dollars per horse power doesn't really apply since labor will be a factor

Pretty cool just a change in wheel is netting that much power

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Only thing I was getting at is that the 10 dollars per horse power doesn't really apply since labor will be a factor

Pretty cool just a change in wheel is netting that much power

True..they'll both come down to a cost v. Benefit per hp...but the ratio should stay constant if the labor rate between the two stays constant

Dzchey21

Reaction score
True..they'll both come down to a cost v. Benefit per hp...but the ratio should stay constant if the labor rate between the two stays constant

Agreed im pretty excited about both set ups honestly because my truck is going to get a more conservative set up before too long

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yes becuase it seems if its not by a certain vendor that it wont work or is a waste of time
hard not to be defensive imoh
wasnt pointed toward you either dustin was just quoting what you said

Fair enough I was just wondering when that was said. They hype has been good fir the batwheel so that's why I didn't see where it was said

Nough of a derail can't wait to see what the tow power does in compareson. Going to be close battle. Bat wheel cost vs hp is going to win I think

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Hey at least there are more and more options coming out for us

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more mike. Thats the entire reason I did a single in the first place. More options. You guys ran with it and good for you. Glad to see more high quality mods for us with little sacrifice to money and driveability

MINK

Reaction score
Another setup I'd like to see tested is the batmowheel for the high pressure and the tow power atmosphere put together....

I'm thinking that would be a very similar result as the towpowers for half the price. I'm beyond happy to see all these setups put up against eachother.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I'm thinking that would be a very similar result as the towpowers for half the price. I'm beyond happy to see all these setups put up against eachother.

Im curious to see if any gains are had generally the high pressure wont create any.more mass air flow. However since we are trying to suck every last lb per min out if the turbos it may net a small gain

Latest posts

Members online