Stock turbo vs Batmowheel vs Billet 71mm

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
That was not my point. I was just saying I want to see the whole curve. I'm mainly looking for the difference between the 71 only and the set of tow powers. My guess is the 71 by it self makes a lot more than 15hp over the batmowheel on the top end. And a comparison of the tow power set to the 71 only will help me decide if I add the tow power vgt at some point...

I don't think you will need to add the Tow Power high pressure. The fact that just the 71mm made what the Tow Power X's and High Power's made on the same dyno with the same tune should prove that. I guess it's possible that the modded VGT would be beneficial with bigger nozzles, but for stock fuel it seems like this setup is absolutely perfect.

Obviously a test would be needed to know for sure, but I think the other setups on the same dyno and with the same tune prove enough.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
This maybe a long shot, but any chance of a dyno run with a Spartan 310?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
maybe I can swing the tow power atmo and the batmowheel and to a stock and after. I'd love to get a set of 60's to throw in there with it. hmmm.... ;)

Do you guys think that would run pretty clean or do you think i'd have my haze again?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
This maybe a long shot, but any chance of a dyno run with a Spartan 310?

If you can wait a few weeks, I plan on doing a before and after with my truck to get baseline and power increase numbers with a few tunes. There is a performance shop about 5 minutes from my house called Injected Engineering that tunes mustangs, high horsepower road course cars, and some 6.0 and 6.4 Power Stroke's via SCT. They have a dynojet in their shop. I was told it was the exact same model that David Dunbar use to own, so we shall see.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
maybe I can swing the tow power atmo and the batmowheel and to a stock and after. I'd love to get a set of 60's to throw in there with it. hmmm.... ;)

Do you guys think that would run pretty clean or do you think i'd have my haze again?

They will probably haze a little bit. Probably the same or a little more than stock nozzles with a big tune and stock turbos.

Reaction score
08235446.jpg

bc39fbe0.jpg

11abfd11.jpg

Best I can do, can't figure out how to load them.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Hard ti tell in the pics but it looks like the power carries out farther with the 71mm which makes sense

Thanks Aaron my computer seems to have got a virus trying to load the files

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I think you would have to save them as a .jpg in the dyno program so if it would work I think Aaron would have to do it.. Or he could just take screen shots while the graphs are up.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
The batmowheel has a little more inside turbo whistle. It kind of puts you in the mind of riding in a bone stock 6.0 for the whistle.

Latest posts

Members online