super duty picture thread:

oneton

Reaction score
That doesn't make this example any less ghetto.

i agree,just sayin.for years thats how lift companies sold lift kits.stacked factory block and aftermarket block.some off the crap i've seen makes that setup look like ouo or pmf traction bar lift blocks LOL

INFRNL

Reaction score
Are those stacked blocks???

Temporary, but yes. Factory 2in an an old factory 3in from a 70s ford.

Not sure how its ghetto when all lift manufacturers still do stacked blocks. These are safer then the aftermarket blocks that come with kits.

Also I was just trying to figure out what I needed so I can order traction blocks. Maybe I read into what you guys said wrong, idk

Last edited:

B.Warning

Reaction score
x488.jpg

B.Warning

Reaction score
That's one heck of a baby wagon

Sent from my I fone 5

LOL Yea since my trans took a dump I've been rocking out in this for running errands. It officially had it's first load in the bed other than diapers and groceries. I Had a pallet of no-till culters I picked up. I was hoping it would break on the way home. LOL

B.Warning

Reaction score
forced up grade or to get rid of it?

live life full throttle

Ahh sh!t, I hope i didn't jinx myself. I meant to say "I hoped it WOULDN'T break on the way home"

Hell no man, I have enough issues with break downs, last thing I need is for mommas ride to be next in the shop. Knock on wood, people doubted me for buying a unknown 6.0, but this has been a damn good truck with zero issues.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Ahh sh!t, I hope i didn't jinx myself. I meant to say "I hoped it WOULDN'T break on the way home"

Hell no man, I have enough issues with break downs, last thing I need is for mommas ride to be next in the shop. Knock on wood, people doubted me for buying a unknown 6.0, but this has been a damn good truck with zero issues.

lol... got ya.... sounds like we have the same luck... when it rains it pours...

thought you where getting rid of it anyway?

live life full throttle

pog

Reaction score
lol canadian. usually we gotta pay more for services and what not so i always mention it.

pog

Reaction score
haha the west coast is filled with us and even more asians. white people are few and far between here.

Latest posts

Members online