super duty picture thread:

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
If you're talking about people that have beadlocks, a winch, air lockers, and other things specifically designed for off road performance, then I agree with you. But if you think every truck with a lift and big tires has to go in the mud then you are wrong.

I don't understood why people can build a show quality car and everyone respects it but yet its unheard of to do the same thing with a truck. It always gets on my nerves when friends and family ask me to do them favors with my truck, I spend hours cleaning and detailing this thing, its not a damn work truck.

This!

And I'm pretty sure Obama doesn't have anything to do with your opinion on lifted trucks. I'm really not trying to start something with you DaddyMax, but your in the minority here.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
Just realized my type-o, meant understand not understood. Why is there no way to edit posts on this forum? :lame:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Shot a couple quick pics today of my truck and Matt's 6.4 (Blcksmk08) here's one of Matt's first

20130811-IMG_6640_zps67ff872d.jpg

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Yep. You already knew this lol I told you.... The pistons are in and boy, is that thing fun to drive!!! I now kinda want a 6.4 FML

I thought I asked you a while back on instagram but never got an answer lol. You're stuck with your 6.0 though at this point haha you'll never get that much money out of it again to make the jump to a 6.4 justifiable

Just gotta have both, like mark lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I thought I asked you a while back on instagram but never got an answer lol. You're stuck with your 6.0 though at this point haha you'll never get that much money out of it again to make the jump to a 6.4 justifiable

Oh, the green truck isn't going anywhere. If a 6.4 comes along it will be an addition to the collection and it will be a KR of course...

Latest posts

Members online