super duty picture thread:

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Super pumped on this if it works.... gonna try to shove some 33's under a stock 2wd :eek:

IMG_8336_zpsfd7e36aa.jpg

Why not just level it?

83f350

Reaction score
I don't see why it wouldn't my buddy has 33's under his stock height 2wd 24v 2nd gen. rubs a little but slight trimming will fix it

GCncsuHD

Reaction score
pull the rear block out....would look BA

There is no rear block. Mine has shackles to drop the rear, but didn't drop it nearly enough, I had spring clamps on it to get it more level but wasn't a fan of the ride.

I'm about to go back to stock in the rear and level the front though.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
There is no rear block. Mine has shackles to drop the rear, but didn't drop it nearly enough, I had spring clamps on it to get it more level but wasn't a fan of the ride.

I'm about to go back to stock in the rear and level the front though.

Yeah, I was gonna say I didn't think there was a rear block. I really don't want to level it with all the alignment issues. Would rather just keep it all low and wide looking anyways

GCncsuHD

Reaction score
Yeah, I was gonna say I didn't think there was a rear block. I really don't want to level it with all the alignment issues. Would rather just keep it all low and wide looking anyways

Alignment issues don't look to be too bad, I'll install the leveling pucks, take it and get an alignment readout, figure out which camber bushings I need to order, and do the I-beam grinding when I swap the bushings in, then take it back in to get it fine tuned.

If you are looking into dropping the rear for level, you can get the DJM hanger for the rear for 3", shackles only net 1" by themselves, or 2" when combined with the hanger for a total of 5".

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Super pumped on this if it works.... gonna try to shove some 33's under a stock 2wd :eek:

IMG_8336_zpsfd7e36aa.jpg

Digging those wheels and tires on the flat black truck sitting low. You may have to trim the inner fenders, but the way you got it mocked up for the photo, it really has that old school dirt track look to it.

Coolness.

weazel

Reaction score
Couple from the other day, the black one is an excursion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377359582.513578.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377359593.913419.jpg

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

weazel

Reaction score
That Excursion is sweet. Real doomsday machine. LOL

Funny you should say that, we have 4 trucks at the shop (2 of them pictured here) that we say we are setting up for the impending apocalypse

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I have always been a fan of Excursions. Especially custom. I seen a 6.4 conversion Excursion for sale in Houston a few years ago. It was a 2010 Harley edition. 40k was the asking price and he would not come down. LOL

moose99psd

Reaction score
Funny you should say that, we have 4 trucks at the shop (2 of them pictured here) that we say we are setting up for the impending apocalypse

That's my plan as well. Flatbed would hold a .50 quite nicely.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

weazel

Reaction score
Yeah I like excursions too, that one is currently a v10 but it will probably end up with a CAT C-7 or a DT360, my truck is about to get a one off flatbed, and it already has many places for guns

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Yeah I like excursions too, that one is currently a v10 but it will probably end up with a CAT C-7 or a DT360, my truck is about to get a one off flatbed, and it already has many places for guns

That's American

Latest posts

Members online