SuperArmor for the Superduty

Reaction score
Sitting here debating. I wanted to keep the truck "looking" stock. I am contemplating putting the factory fogs in the bumper. I have some after market ones coming from robin that fit the bumper for a back up plan.
5e007d30a50179974a8a0ac62a4f2a2f.jpg

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Will these fit the 2012s ?? And how long is the lead time if you ordered this coming week

The silver truck in the photos is a 2012, so yes, it will fit.

Should be caught up on pre-orders by the end of the first week in Dec.

Shortly after that we'll have them in stock.

Fair warning: pre-order pricing expires when they are 'in stock'. Save yourself $500 by ordering now. :)

vcassens

Reaction score
At first look is hard to even tell it is an aftermarket bumper. Outstanding work! This just makes me want a new truck lol

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I have no use for anything like that but as far as aftermarket replacement bumpers that has to be the nicest one on the market. Very nice work.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Thought y'all would like to see our new (to us) CNC Press Brake going into the shop.
20150106_090726Large.jpg

20150106_095806Large.jpg

We've cut a batch of bumpers on a local waterjet and finished bending all the parts.

Today we finished up fabbing the first of this batch. It'll be welded out tomorrow and be off to it's new owner by week's end.

By the end of this batch we'll be all caught up on pre-orders and have bumpers 'in stock'.

Note: when they are 'in stock' the pre-order $500 discount goes away. So any of you on the fence on this had better get your orders in quickly if you want to save 500 beans. :)

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Well guys, we are really making progress now. Things are up and running and we have one full bumper with the double bars in stock, one lower bumper almost done (needs the light tubes welded in) and one more full (wings and hoop) almost done.

The new website is just weeks away from going online.

We are even setup with a sandblaster and can prime the bumpers.

Up till now, they were all pre-sold, but now I've got a couple in stock.

Need to find a home for this one, it's ready to ship.
20150331_125746Large.jpg

http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/cgi-bin/store/40002HW2.html

The lower bumper will be finished Friday, but I want to show it to the guys over at truck toys before we ship it. So it could ship as soon as Monday.
20150401_113948Large.jpg

http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/cgi-bin/store/40002B.html

Get them while they are hot and in stock!!

Jomax

Reaction score
Question. I will be running 37s. Will the tires rub the front of the bumper? Seems your bumper is the same as the stock in terms of clearence

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
with the way those bumpers look, i cant see how you would ever have any left in stock. i am not an aftermarket bumper guy but this is by far the best ever produced.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
They have all been pre-sold to this point and these are the very first ones we've had 'in stock'. Though hopefully even these ones will find a new home quickly.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm saving for one! Do you have to remove the bumper to get the headlights out?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online